Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Conceal 5" 1911

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I don't find this to be true.

If I spend too much time sitting, the barrel becomes extremely uncomfortable. It has nothing to do with concealability, and everything to do with comfort.
    Agreed +1

Feedback Score
    Carry a Springfield 1911 5" everyday.Winter I use a belt holster summertime IWB. I use Tucker Gun Leather holsters. I love them. They are well made and the guy is just a real nice fella. I wear the HF1 winter and the Answer IWB in the summer. http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

Check 'em out. And good luck.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I carry a Springfield Pro in a Milt Sparks HR-LTD inside the waistband. I am 5ft 10 and about 165 pounds. I carry just behind the hip with just a untucked t-shirt in the summer. No problem hiding it. I also use a Milt Sparks 1 1/4 belt. A good belt makes all the difference in the world.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I carry a full size Clark Custom Kimber every day. I use Milt Sparks Executive Comp. The holster is very comfortable, does not shift at all.
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

A Glock 19 conceals very well in a Raven Phantom holster. The holster in the picture was made to fit an M&P full size but the Glock 19 fits like a glove. Raven make 1911 holsters too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345