Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

My shelter mutt. (German Shepherd, Rat Terrier, Chow, Aussie Shepherd, Staffordshire). We did the DNA test.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    You sir, are a connoisseur of fine dogs!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You sir, are a connoisseur of fine dogs!!!
    Actually, she works for me...

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Playball...

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Actually, she works for me...

Every GSD I have works for me. There are no free lunchs in the Stick compound.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    They are all adorable - every one in this thread. Stick - your GSD pics always make me smile.

Here at Rancho Serious, there are plenty of free lunches for puppies, dogs that need some work and seniors just looking for a comfy spot for their weary bones.

I think I have about 5 friends in the entire world. But dogs - they're always welcome here. I am a complete softy when it comes to dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    They are all adorable - every one in this thread. Stick - your GSD pics always make me smile.

Here at Rancho Serious, there are plenty of free lunches for puppies, dogs that need some work and seniors just looking for a comfy spot for their weary bones.

I think I have about 5 friends in the entire world. But dogs - they're always welcome here. I am a complete softy when it comes to dogs.
    I am the same way. My wife always marvels at my attachment and ability to instantly relate to dogs (animals in general) and babies/toddlers. Weird gift.

They have beds, but want to sleep on me anyway. Not light at all.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 10-13-20 at 12:25.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Such good doggos!

My last dog was a GSD rescue that helped me raise my granddaughter. Truly. He would come fetch me when she started to wake up from her naps, and would sleep in the doorway of her room at night.

"Hey, the little hooman is making weird noises, not the usual noises, you'd better come look."

I know it is really easy to anthropomorphize our pets, but he truly had a sense of humor, and loved that little girl more than life itself.

What breed are your dogs? I cannot tell from the pic, but they look very sweet.

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast