Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Looks like a good one. Take lots of photos. I didn't, but I took some.... I also didn't realize how much their coats can change. Brandy is my first GSD. She changed quite a bit from the almost all black pup I got at 6 weeks to what she is now...

Two days into having this dog (Karma), she's the smartest puppy I ever met. Mind blown.

Daddyus: wow, that's quite a change. Karma's dad looks a lot like that, I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocaster View Post
    Two days into having this dog (Karma), she's the smartest puppy I ever met. Mind blown.

Daddyus: wow, that's quite a change. Karma's dad looks a lot like that, I think.

Karma's dad is a beast sized GSD, and phenomenal temperament. My pup was super dark, and has drastically changed coat color.

If you aren't taking pics on a regular basis, you won't see the change. They grow so fast it is crazy, and the intelligence level is fantastic.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    After putting down our old man this summer, my wife lost control and brought this guy home from the shelter last week.
    90lb/8yr old - I think mostly chocolate lab. You guys have any ideas what hes mixed with?

Great temperament/nice dog, pretty smart, but working on discipline and isolation distress. Any pointers, Im all ears:

Last edited by MegademiC; 10-14-18 at 15:23.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Almost looks like he's got a bit of Rhodesian Ridgeback in him.

Can you post another picture of his back, looking down from above?

And bless you for taking care of a senior dog, they frequently have earned a little kindness.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Almost looks like he's got a bit of Rhodesian Ridgeback in him.

Can you post another picture of his back, looking down from above?

And bless you for taking care of a senior dog, they frequently have earned a little kindness.
    If this is not good enough, Ill try to replace it later without the harness, and a more direct pic:

Edit - new pic for ID:

Last edited by MegademiC; 10-15-18 at 17:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

That is a fact. There are very few excuses for the betrayal of getting rid of an older dog who has loved and been loyal.... sad days.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Megademic, thanks for the pic. I don't think he's got Ridgeback in him.

But he still looks like a big sweetheart. Be sure and give him some ear scritches from all of us.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That is a fact. There are very few excuses for the betrayal of getting rid of an older dog who has loved and been loyal.... sad days.
    Yup. I can't think of any.

Feedback Score
    Just came across this pic of my late old bud:
    I thought this was one of the better pictures i took of him from a photography standpoint (lighting looks pretty good and brings out detail, its slightly edited as well).

Last edited by MegademiC; 11-07-18 at 21:06.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    That is an excellent picture. It looks like he was having a pretty good day with his family.

How was he?

There are few things I like more, than sitting on the porch and giving ear scritches to good dogs.

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast