Got a dog? Pics, info, breeding, food, training, or anything else you want to share about them goes in this thread.

Our youngest GSD is 3, she is all black, but has started to get a little tan on the rear of her legs by her paws. For people who love the GSD, it is really clear to us how much different the females are than the males. I have always read that the females focus more on people and the males focus more on property. I never personally understood that until we picked up our first female after always having males. They are quite unique, though very much GSD.

We keep our dogs lean, and feed them good food (I just blanked on the name but will update). We do NOT feed our dogs people food, but will on occasion throw in deer meat or raw egg mixed in with their food.

The dogs are trained, and while a lot of people may disagree, a crate is used for a long time, and a shock collar used as well. The prey drive is too high to not use a collar, never to torture, but to break their concentration on the recall command if they decline to listen. A dog that won't come when called is a liability, even if it is because the dog saw an animal to chase.