Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Sweet looking Dobbie!!!
    Thanks!

Your pup is growing by the day!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    LOL, this reminds of the time my daughter had 6 or 8 cubes of butter out on the counter to soften for the cookies she was going to make, my big yellow (Stick quoted above) had major reach capability and gobbled them up when nobody was looking. His greasy ass was banished outside for awhile as he was thoroughly lubed.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    LOL, this reminds of the time my daughter had 6 or 8 cubes of butter out on the counter to soften for the cookies she was going to make, my big yellow (Stick quoted above) had major reach capability and gobbled them up when nobody was looking. His greasy ass was banished outside for awhile as he was thoroughly lubed.
    One of my GSD did the same thing with 7 steaks, and they weren't small steaks!! He must have just inhaled them, because no one remembers being away from them for more than a few seconds.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    One of my GSD did the same thing with 7 steaks, and they weren't small steaks!! He must have just inhaled them, because no one remembers being away from them for more than a few seconds.
    Buddy did that with a Tri-tip and my daughter's birthday cake one year. Damn dog could open his giant head and it was like a blackhole sucking everything in. I miss him every day.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-15-23 at 14:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Buddy did that with a Tri-tip and my daughter's birthday cake one year. Damn dog could open his giant head and it was like a blackhole sucking everything in. I miss him every day.

My red Dobie Kaili saw the prepped big bowl of Halloween candy sitting on a pony wall as a great snack opportunity. Crapped candy wrappers for 2 days. Chocolate is supposed to be bad for them, but she ate the whole bowl and was fine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do you even play the piano?

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Where we goin'?
    What we doin'?
    Ah hell, it don't matter, I'm ready...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Where we goin'?
    What we doin'?
    Ah hell, it don't matter, I'm ready...

One of my black female GSD is that way. She doesn't even like riding in the car, but she isn't willing to miss out on anything!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast