Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Yes indeed, how is Jack?
    I realized that I was overly focused on my own loss to celebrate Jack's rescue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Sorry for your lost

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well Buckaroo, I just joined you. My Bella passed last night. I had a feeling she was saying goodbye to me on Wednesday night. She rarely climbs up on my lap like my male does, but she was insistent that night and stayed there the whole time staring at me.

She also chose to take the dog bed next to me instead of the one adjacent to it like she usually does last night. My male was trying to wake us up earlier than usual and I guess he was just trying to alert us to her demise. She was laying on the floor as close to my side of the bed as she could be. I cried like a little bitch. Even when you know it's coming, it's hard.

I am glad Jack is ok.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Well Buckaroo, I just joined you. My Bella passed last night. I had a feeling she was saying goodbye to me on Wednesday night. She rarely climbs up on my lap like my male does, but she was insistent that night and stayed there the whole time staring at me.

She also chose to take the dog bed next to me instead of the one adjacent to it like she usually does last night. My male was trying to wake us up earlier than usual and I guess he was just trying to alert us to her demise. She was laying on the floor as close to my side of the bed as she could be. I cried like a little bitch. Even when you know it's coming, it's hard.

I am glad Jack is ok.
    Damn, sorry to hear

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    I feel for you guys. Been there myself a few times. A friend of mine who live far away (I only visit with him on facebook these days) lost his 16 year old Max this morning. I did this for him.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    I love dog threads, and hate them at the same time because I read about people loosing their best friend.

If you love dogs, you have been there. My heart goes out to you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I am glad Jack is ok.
    So sorry for your loss brother.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I am glad Jack is ok.
    I'm sorry you lost your friend

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys. I've been there before, but no matter what, its still hard on you even when you knew it was coming. My male is more attached to me than she was (if that was possible). When its his time, it will hit me hard. Lucky if he stays healthy, he's got awhile to go (not 4 yet). This just make me look ahead at the inevitable and dread the day.

Feedback Score
    20200422_113730_HDR.jpg

50/50 Mix English Mastiff and Fila Brasileiro
    23 weeks Male 85lbs and female 90lbs
    Last edited by Slowbusa; 05-09-20 at 19:32.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    We have decided it’s time to get a dog. I’m looking a female Chesapeake Bay Retriever puppy. It’s gonna be dual purpose so needs to come from hunting parents. AKC registered and located in the Southeast are pluses. I’m having a hell of a time finding one. Anybody have any info on breeders?

Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast