Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocaster View Post
    Chilling at the hotel after a fun day at the beach (cold Oregon beach). She's two and a half now, best dog I've ever had. Thanks again, Stick!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    She looks very content!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    First Boxer we've had, 4 months and GROWING.

IMG_6816.jpeg
    Last edited by ndmiller; 01-24-21 at 20:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For people who know my saga of the two feral GSD, here is the more friendly of the two. She is now house broken, as is her sister, and they are inside when we are home and its cold. Otherwise, they run and play outside all the time like crazy loons. I've grown pretty attached to them.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    It zigged when it should have zagged and she got it...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    She is now house broken, as is her sister, and they are inside when we are home and its cold. Otherwise, they run and play outside all the time like crazy loons. I've grown pretty attached to them.
    Greatest thing about littermates is when you come home to find a half of a tennis ball.

Which dog swallowed the other half? Did they swallow big chunks or tiny pieces? Can whatever dog that swallowed that chunk of missing ball safely pass it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I love these two little terrorists.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is the smallest of the pups, and I doubt she will ever weigh much more than 50lbs. She is one of the two feral dogs my wife abducted / rescued from the wild. I tell my wife she is a dirty dognapper. Anyway, her she is with her one ear up, which is her normal pose.

Stick

Feedback Score
    From early spring till end of summer... grew like a weed.

Wore out after a day at the cabin.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sadly, we had to put our pit/lab mix down a week ago. Her kidneys shut down, followed by her liver. Vet says it was a genetic defect. Already miss that damn dog already...
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast