Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog thread .... join up and post about mans best friend here!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    LOL. This made me think of this shot...

Assistant Branch Manger in training.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-07-23 at 13:22.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Wow. That is one good looking boy. Epic shot.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Wow. That is one good looking boy. Epic shot.
    Thank you, he is a good pup.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mom with son

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Stick, exactly what breed is that above? Was recently on a dirt road and encountered 2 collarless/starving dogs. Got the 5ish month old in the truck and have kept her. Might be a Manchester Terrier if my google works.... Other dog was older and looked somewhat like yours. Had seen a Belgian Shephard (Sheepdog, whatever) on an AKC tv show and wondered, but.... Took me 15 or 20 minutes to get that girl in the back of the truck, but she jumped out, and that was it... Dammit. Of course now I have 3 dogs. 4 would surely be pushing it.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    Stick, exactly what breed is that above?

Black, female, GSD, with strong German bloodlines.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here she is in a head on pic, it might be easier to recognize the breed this way.

Stick

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast