Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Strike Back is ...er...STRIKING BACK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    My problem is the small details are gone, the bad guys are like one dimensional James Bond villains. Used to be when Scott and Stonebridge got into it then it could be a long night. Now when 20 hits a crowd of 50 trained gun fighters they simply drop like steel plates.

It's not A Team bad yet, but they are trying.
    sadly it went the way of mainstream idiocy in that respect and the 20 people shooting at someone they cant hit squat and the chicks kick guys butts quite easily

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Season 6 didn't have enough T&A. Not nearly as much as previous seasons.

Based on IMDB it looks like they got rid of McKee, which is a shame.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am gonna do a cinemax stream trial once they all drop. Scott and Stonebridge can never be topped but that Persian looking Aussie dykey broad is awesome. Especially last season when she put on dat LBD.

And she is like the cool lesbo who slipped the nerdy kid a piece.

I have not seen this season but per wiping out fitty Indonesian soldiers; they are indonesian. How hard can that be?

Scott and Stonebridge wiped out Yakuza in like 20 minutes.

That stand they made with that Egypt girl that one time was like something out of Lawrence of Arabia from HELL man.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Watched the last 2 episodes season 5 or 6, I'm a little confused on the seasons, is it 6 or 7? Anyhow, that action scenes were almost cartoonish and like Honu what posted above. No suspense, just shooting and sending off the bad guys left and right who can't seem to return the same.

In my opinion of a well thought out gun fight with good timing with high tension would be the highway border scene in the first Sicario. That was just bad ass and they didn't need to exaggerate the action with a shaky cam. I'll start the last season tonight, hopefully better.

Feedback Score
    this one that is finishing now is season 7
    a few places did not consider the 1st one part of it (put out by sky1 UK) so you sometimes see the current as season 6 but its not its 7 hahahahahahah
    Last edited by Honu; 03-24-19 at 15:39.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Yeah, there’s the original Strike Back, aka Strike Back: Origins, which is sometimes considered the first season (especially in the UK). While the UK’s second season was Cinemax’s first season, and thus often Strike Back (Cinemax) is often considered the first season, with Origins sort of being a prequel, because it aired on Cinemax after the first Cinemax season in the US.

At this point, I think it would make as much sense to refer to each season within the context of the primary cast (or the Section 20 field team, in universe). So you’d have the one season with John Porter, the five seasons with Stonebridge and Scott, and the two+ seasons with the new kids.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456