Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trijicon accupoint

Feedback Score
    Ditto. I prefer a FFP scope, but it's not a necessity on a low power optic like the TR21. Like sgtmajor, as long as it's calibrated at one magnification, then I can do math from there.

Rich

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt5172 View Post
    I'm pushing for it, we'll see if I can get anyone in the office to agree with me
    I'm assuming they already sell every ACOG they make, and if that is the case - adding some form of BDC or improved reticle to the accupoint would really boost sales.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Has anyone attempted to put one on a PTR91? I've considered it but was told the length would not give me clearance for the charging handle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt5172 View Post
    I'm pushing for it, we'll see if I can get anyone in the office to agree with me
    how many people do you think would need to put in a request or show interest in a different reticule option before they consider offering it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boltcatch View Post
    I'm assuming they already sell every ACOG they make, and if that is the case - adding some form of BDC or improved reticle to the accupoint would really boost sales.
    Maybe that's why they don't offer it, maybe they are afraid ACOG sales will plummet LOL.
    If they sold a 30mm version - heck, S&B would be in trouble LOL.
    "A government big enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take what you have." -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    The BDC works very well on the ACOG, and the reason the ACOG has a BDC is for speed.. I would think on a scope type optic it would be better just to learn to use your torrent and then get even more right on shots.. and if you really want a BDC best thing to do would be just buy a ACOG.. I love the idea and I would like to see a BDC on a Accupoint but there really is no need for one, since its really not a battle optic and its not made for speed.. I would like to see a Mil-line Accupoint tho.. that way it would not be set up for any certan round or grain.. all you would have to do is learn the mildots or mil-lines.. but I would rather just zero my rifle in for that range so I know I would be right on the bull.. like a 10 power accupoint with a mil-line type retical, would be really nice for long range shooting..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
    The BDC works very well on the ACOG, and the reason the ACOG has a BDC is for speed.. I would think on a scope type optic it would be better just to learn to use your torrent and then get even more right on shots.. and if you really want a BDC best thing to do would be just buy a ACOG.. I love the idea and I would like to see a BDC on a Accupoint but there really is no need for one, since its really not a battle optic and its not made for speed.. I would like to see a Mil-line Accupoint tho.. that way it would not be set up for any certan round or grain.. all you would have to do is learn the mildots or mil-lines.. but I would rather just zero my rifle in for that range so I know I would be right on the bull.. like a 10 power accupoint with a mil-line type retical, would be really nice for long range shooting..
    the biggest reason that i personally like the idea of the accupoint over the acog is that fact that its adjustable magnification being able to go from 1.25 to 4 is a greater asset to me. and as far as cranking the knobs goes it would have to have finger knobs like the leapold m3 or so before i would use it in that type of situation, i personally think the BDC would be better. the acog and the accupoint with BDC would serve about the same purpose for me but the adjustable magnification is a big deal i like that setup better than the acog with reddot combo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123