Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where are all the retro AR-10s?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On a related note it sounds like Brownell's has officially dropped the BRN-10 from the product lineup. I'm not terribly surprised as it was bound to be a pretty niche product. Still, I'm glad Brownell's went to the effort in the first place. I'm still hoping maybe someday we'll see a pretty authentic Portuguese clone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What ever happened with this? Enquiring minds want to know.
    Another member here told me he contacted the Sheriff's Department and was told they no longer have the weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567