Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carrying an AR "pistol" in a vehicle

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by botas.45 View Post
    Maybe I did come across a bit sarcastic, build the darn thing and carry it! , outkast has a sweet set up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by botas.45 View Post
    After reading this comment I stand by my first reply. You have a dually? You initially stated you had a single cab, I think you are just looking for attention and not really looking for advice on the actual weapon build. Smh

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Dang, dude. Bipolar, much?

Back and forth way to much homie.

Trying way to hard to troll act like a know-it-all. Sadly, I have enjoyed a couple of your posts outside of this thread. Not sure what's changed, but a weird 30-31-32 number posts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    I have a single cab, long bed, dually with a 6 speed manual transmission and 24 valve Cummins.

This is in the gear section because I had a specific question that has already been answered. Why you continue to comment is beyond me.
    See, damnit, I'm not the only one who demands precise details! (JK) I think you'll be well served building the rig outkast posted, plus you get to build it also. Don't forget to make the Tim Allen toolman noises.

BTW, if the bodies are stacked up deep enough they are higher then your hub, the tire may not mount them no matter what gear you are in. In that case you'll need to angle in and rub the tire up using sidewall friction to get it started.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    See, damnit, I'm not the only one who demands precise details! (JK) I think you'll be well served building the rig outkast posted, plus you get to build it also. Don't forget to make the Tim Allen toolman noises.

BTW, if the bodies are stacked up deep enough they are higher then your hub, the tire may not mount them no matter what gear you are in. In that case you'll need to angle in and rub the tire up using sidewall friction to get it started.
    Naturally. I always throw out the manual too, it's just the manufacturer's opinion of how to put it together.

That's a good consideration. I really need to get myself a TIG welder and fab up a Mad Max bumper to mitigate such issues.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Naturally. I always throw out the manual too, it's just the manufacturer's opinion of how to put it together.
    I also believe that is true, my wife however, insists on putting everything in a file folder and then placing said file folder in some top secret depository with some type of time lock. At least that is what I think she does, because every time I ask her 'Hey, would you get the manual for the garage door opener so I can fix it?' I end up looking on the internet.

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by omegajb; 10-18-20 at 08:19.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234