Page 217 of 239 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Dave5;2648225]Here’s what I have to pay forward.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroducky View Post
    A couple of items I have lying around that I can't seem to sell but I know people would want:
    Nice PIF’s gents...

I know the sell side E&E isn’t easy these days, but I never thought I’d see free stuff sit out here without a taker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I'm in search of a FDE SMOOTH small Grip Force Adapter for a Gen4-5 Glock.

I will PIF a BCM KMR Barrel nut wrench new in package. (These also are great castle nut wrenches!)
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post

Nice PIF’s gents...

I know the sell side E&E isn’t easy these days, but I never thought I’d see free stuff sit out here without a taker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You've got me thinking... We should pool together some of the unclaimed PIFs and put together a rifle build with those sourced parts. Between the last 10 pages I skimmed through and my own personal spare parts bin, we could definitely put together a decent little blaster.

Anyone interested in collaborating on this? We can auction off the Frankenstein build and donate the proceeds to a non-profit, to M4C's OPEX (server's ain't cheap). A good friend of mine is an FFL and operates his own shop, I'm sure he'd be willing to pay it forward with some simple coating job, put some lipstick on the pig, and keep the transaction all above board as it should be.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I got some cool stuff here, not really "gun related" but some cool military things that I thought some of you would like for a man cave. One of my favorite Army-Navy store went out of business a while ago and I bought a lot of there decorations. I have a lot more but these are what I have unpacked today and wanted to give you all the opportunity to claim them. Some of the things I would ask if you would consider assisting in shipping.

Attachment 53572
    This is the drag chute that was used in the F-111.

Attachment 53573
    In this photo there is roughly 100 rounds of linked 50 BMG that are separated into (4) 25+/- rounds.

There is 50 BMG feed chutes that were used on the B-17, B-24, that connected the magazines to the waist guns.

There is a 20mm ammo drum that was used on the A-4 and F-4, this is for the Colt MK12 20mm, I also have around 25 rounds of 20mm linked ammo

There is also a wire managment chute for the Vulcan 20mm cannon used on the F-18 and F-16

Attachment 53574

I have here a MK 84 GP 500 lb bomb fin- obviously it was never used- i have some of these as well as some 2000 lb bomb fins and a couple of Snake-eye fins, but have only managed to locate this particular one.

I have a complete parachute that was most likely used by the A-7 pilots during the 1980s

I have a 50bmg electric ammo feed system (non working) used to assist in feeding the 50BMG, i think this was used on helicopters but not sure.

I also have a M72 LAW rocket (not pictured) and the optional sight system that clamps around the tube , these were also used on Carl Gustav 77mm anti tank rockets, i don't have the optic but have found them on ebay before

In the next few weeks i am going to be cleaning out some storage units and be offering some other stuff like this. If your interested just send me a PM.

Feedback Score
    I will take the law if nobody claimed it

Will PIF with coyote polytac streamlight with offset mount

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coctomus View Post
    I will take the law if nobody claimed it

Will PIF with coyote polytac streamlight with offset mount

I will take the poly tac and mount. I PIF a Kinnetic Development T1 mount lower 1/3 cowitness.
    Last edited by dentron; 08-28-18 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    I'll take one of the various Magpul pic-rail VFGs that popped up in the past few pages, unless they are gone. I need one for my work rifle, as I just picked up a Troy quad rail for it in order to mount a light and grip.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    I will take the poly tac and mount. I will edit this post in about 30 with my PIFs.
    You got it, will wait for the PIF.
    Also, your pm messages are full, so I can't pm u back.

Last edited by coctomus; 08-29-18 at 00:55.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coctomus View Post
    Once I see the pifYou got it, will wait for the PIF.
    Also, your pm messages are full, so I can't pm u back.

I added my PIF and cleared up my inbox. Thanks

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    I will take the poly tac and mount. I PIF a Kinnetic Development T1 mount lower 1/3 cowitness.
    I’ll take the aimpoint Mount, I’ll pay it forward with a new take off magpul carbine SL hand guard in black as well as a NIB m-lok magpul foregrip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 217 of 239 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast