Page 134 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I'm fixing to move, started packing tonight. This will probably be the last PIF from me for a while.

I do hope these go to a good home, to those who actually need these items. Please limit yourself to just 1!

Attachment 39156
    A bunch of Noveske parts, KX3, KX5, 7.5 SS barrel, 13.7 black barrel, 10.5 SS barrel, 9 NSR rail, 15 NSR rail, 7 NSR rail. Some Chainsaw, some not, all authentic.

I have 4 QMS triggers from ALC- new in package

2 Sig 226 Mk25 steel magazines (not pictured)

Attachment 39157
    C-More Tactical, Aimpoint CompM4s, Aimpoint CompM2 for carry handle, Troy PDW stock (minor scratches), Aimpoint Micro T-1(a few scratches), Eotech magnifier(scratches) - all scratched but all new in box. We bought over 200 so I'm giving a few away. These were returns from dealers.

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I got 12 of these, these are master parts kits, everything you need for 4 rifles. look at the photo on top and read the contents. 100% mil-spec. Bottom box has delta rings, firing pins, BCG, gas tubes, FSB, charging handles, triggers, flash hiders etc.
    I haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about breaking these up and offering individual kits, that way more people can get one. Allow me the 1st right of refusal on these, if I do decide to split them up, I will still offer you a complete kit.

I wanted to try to do something different this time. I am putting together 2 "PIF Mystery Boxes" . I'm not going to tell you what is in side. It will consist of many things. If you except, I ask that you take what you "NEED", replace with something of your own of some value and put if back up on PIF for the next person.

Send PM with info, please allow up to a week to ship, my whole life is in cardboard boxes for the next week or so.
    The mystery box seems like a pretty cool idea. Taking one item and adding another will keep your generosity rolling for a long time while you take a break. So, if still available, I'll take a Mystery Box. If not, I'd be interested in the C-More.

PIF for now is a Sightmark 3x Magnifier with flip mount. It's in pretty good shape. I just picked it up a while ago and don't really use it. If I end up with a mystery box I'll add something in addition when I take one of the items and throw it back on the PIF.

Thanks!
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If there is an Aimpoint T1 I will take it.

Otherwise I'd like to build an SBR upper, so any of the barrels would be awesome.

I have a couple A2 flash hiders, an Aimpoint M2 mount, couple of delta ring assemblies.
    AK-47 small parts.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I'm fixing to move, started packing tonight. This will probably be the last PIF from me for a while.

I do hope these go to a good home, to those who actually need these items. Please limit yourself to just 1!

Attachment 39156
    A bunch of Noveske parts, KX3, KX5, 7.5 SS barrel, 13.7 black barrel, 10.5 SS barrel, 9 NSR rail, 15 NSR rail, 7 NSR rail. Some Chainsaw, some not, all authentic.

I have 4 QMS triggers from ALC- new in package

2 Sig 226 Mk25 steel magazines (not pictured)

Attachment 39157
    C-More Tactical, Aimpoint CompM4s, Aimpoint CompM2 for carry handle, Troy PDW stock (minor scratches), Aimpoint Micro T-1(a few scratches), Eotech magnifier(scratches) - all scratched but all new in box. We bought over 200 so I'm giving a few away. These were returns from dealers.

Attachment 39158

Attachment 39159

I got 12 of these, these are master parts kits, everything you need for 4 rifles. look at the photo on top and read the contents. 100% mil-spec. Bottom box has delta rings, firing pins, BCG, gas tubes, FSB, charging handles, triggers, flash hiders etc.
    I haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about breaking these up and offering individual kits, that way more people can get one. Allow me the 1st right of refusal on these, if I do decide to split them up, I will still offer you a complete kit.

I wanted to try to do something different this time. I am putting together 2 "PIF Mystery Boxes" . I'm not going to tell you what is in side. It will consist of many things. If you except, I ask that you take what you "NEED", replace with something of your own of some value and put if back up on PIF for the next person.

Send PM with info, please allow up to a week to ship, my whole life is in cardboard boxes for the next week or so.
    I'll take the nsr 9 if available if not I could use a master parts kit if still available.

I have a black Vltor emod commercial to PIF. I will be out of the country until Monday, so it will be late Monday or Tuesday to ship.
    Last edited by Costellow; 04-26-16 at 04:10.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last edited by Waylander; 04-26-16 at 10:49.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    Im not sure if there is anything left from the big bundle you posted, but if there is a chainsaw 15 inch nsr rail left and a master parts kit I would faily much appreciate it.

I got a Moe pistol grip and *edited* a 2 point fde sling.
    Last edited by coctomus; 04-27-16 at 17:08.

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    There anything left from the elephant PIF?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'll take the NSR 7 if still available. I'll PIF things like stocks, various handguard grips, triggers, and other items. I need to make a trip to the man cave.

Thanks, Elephant, for your generosity.

Eric

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glock21xxx View Post
    There anything left from the elephant PIF?
    And I'll take an Aimpoint T1 if there's one available and PIF with a ADM Recon H mount

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This thread is cracking me up.
    "I'll take a Noveske barrel and a T1, have a painted and scratch delta ring to PIF".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    This thread is cracking me up.
    "I'll take a Noveske barrel and a T1, have a painted and scratch delta ring to PIF".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I'll take the delta ring and PIF with a 1/2 pack of spearmint gum and 30% of a chap stick left.

Page 134 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast