Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Fordtough25 gets the frag grips.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    elephant posted a lot of goods back around the end of January. I got PMs from at least three people along with myself that claimed something and we haven't received any of it.

It's hard to complain about free things but when you PIF and claim something you expect to eventually get it or the person let you know you aren't getting it.

I guess if something seems too good to be true it is.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post
    elephant posted a lot of goods back around the end of January. I got PMs from at least three people along with myself that claimed something and we haven't received any of it.

It's hard to complain about free things but when you PIF and claim something you expect to eventually get it or the person let you know you aren't getting it.

I thought I had you down for the Magpul CTR stock? I shipped that out UPS 2nd Day Air. You should have gotten that by now. It took a while because we converted a huge Sq. Ft. of our shop to be a assembly room. Let me check on that, ill look tomorrow for the tracking #

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I thought I had you down for the Magpul CTR stock? I shipped that out UPS 2nd Day Air. You should have gotten that by now. It took a while because we converted a huge Sq. Ft. of our shop to be a assembly room. Let me check on that, ill look tomorrow for the tracking #
    I started working on a spreadsheet for the PIFs. Will that be of help to you? Or no?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post

Eh, I was supposed to get a light from someone here too, never got it. Oh well shit happens. Still PIF'd.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    It's pretty insane.... BUT... If you get the Aimpoint, I really could use a scope mount, so the ADM would be great. I'll PIF a Magpul SL stock and an LPK, carbine gas tube/spring/buffer. I'll throw some extra goodies in the bag. QD sling swivel or a ranger plate or a Magpul Mag puller Okay metal mag or two.
    Ill snag the SL stock if its a mil-spec. Ill pay forward this time: 4 tubbs flat wire buffer springs 2 new and 2 with less then 50 rounds on each. Ill have to look back here at my other PIF items that are still not spoken for.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 04-26-16 at 23:16.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Just throwing this out there.. Should you not be able to claim something without paying it forward first? Elephant said he had 41 PM's and 38 emails, etc.. So there is that many folks that tried to claim it, without paying anything forward?? I see very few people that would have claimed those items posting things up. (Not speaking for everyone) but just saying that there hasn't been 80 new PIF since then... Maybe reply to it on here first, and then send an email or PM as a follow up saying per the PIF thread post you are taking the item and that would show you also posted something up..
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 04-26-16 at 23:23.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    ^^^ That's the way I thought this thread was supposed to work. I figure you reply in the thread to stake your claim, posting your PIF at that time. Only then PM the person offering up the plunder. So, that the way I do it.

Elephant just did that epic PIF offer that created such a stir, and yes, there were goodies he offered that I could use for my SBR. I was the 2nd to post I wanted a PDW stock, so unless he has more than one, I'm out of luck. I was the 1st one to mention the 7.5" Noveske barrel, so I should be first in line for it. Will I get either? Who knows, could be some one rushed to get out the PM with out doing the PIF offer.

In any case, If my PIF can help someone, cool. We shall see, but as much as I may feel I missed out if I don't get it, I never had it before, so the only thing it may cost me is I have to be nice to someone else... I ain't rich, but something I'm not using, and a few bucks shipping isn't gonna break me. Of course if someone's PIF can help me, well, that's cool too. (OK, it's even more cool.)
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 04-26-16 at 23:38.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    ^ exaclty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Just throwing this out there.. Should you not be able to claim something without paying it forward first? Elephant said he had 41 PM's and 38 emails, etc.. So there is that many folks that tried to claim it, without paying anything forward?? I see very few people that would have claimed those items posting things up. (Not speaking for everyone) but just saying that there hasn't been 80 new PIF since then... Maybe reply to it on here first, and then send an email or PM as a follow up saying per the PIF thread post you are taking the item and that would show you also posted something up..
    What about the people who are claiming more than 2 persons' PIF's in the last 24 hours? I'm not sure if that is fair to just claim every new PIF that comes along....

Page 138 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast