things I still have to PIF
    Magpul FDE AFG
    Factory glock 43 magazine base plate
    Teague leather glock 17/19 holster

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    I have a MagPUL FDE AFG
    I'll take the AFG and have 2 VFG's to PIF.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    Magpul VFG’s?

Sent from my iPhone

Feedback Score
    PM your address. I bought 2 magpul accessories that weren't mlok and now I can't use them.

Also have a magpul VFG

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggity View Post
    Magpul VFG’s?

Sent from my iPhone
    No,
    No idea who made these as I carried them for my last two deployments (about 10 Years ago).

Feedback Score
    No,
    No idea who made these as I carried them for my last two deployments (about 10 Years ago).

I’d be interested in a VFG.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave5 View Post
    Got your PM, and responded.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Got your PM, and responded.
    Not sure if you squared Dave away in your PM response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave5 View Post
    Dave5,

You might want to read the first few posts of the PIF thread where it lays out the premise of how the PIF operates. I’ll give you a quick run down, since you’ve made one post.

In short it’s called Pay It Forward.

See something you need, ask for it or claim it, and state what item of your own you are “paying forward”.

Generally folks try to stay away from mag covers and pistol grips, but what you PIF is up to you. My personal rule of thumb is I try to put something put that a person could use in a build, or maybe outdoors. A lot of my brethren operate on a similar principle.

That’s how it works.

Also just as a recommendation - your first post probably shouldn’t be a PIF post claiming an item.

Your first post should be an introductory post, so folks here that read that can get whatever intel you feel like sharing. Besides the light of positivity doesn’t usually shine brightly upon those who come into the house asking before contributing anything - including an introductory post.

Also, if you plan on being an active participant I highly recommend the post I’m linking below. That post was made by one of our Best and it is THE DEFINITIVE guide for posting on our forum. Read and heed and you’ll be golden.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...4C-Style-Guide

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 08-08-18 at 18:04.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Not sure if you squared Dave away in your PM response.

Dave5,

You might want to read the first few posts of the PIF thread where it lays out the premise of how the PIF operates. I’ll give you a quick run down, since you’ve made one post.

In short it’s called Pay It Forward.

See something you need, ask for it or claim it, and state what item of your own you are “paying forward”.

Generally folks try to stay away from mag covers and pistol grips, but what you PIF is up to you. My personal rule of thumb is I try to put something put that a person could use in a build, or maybe outdoors. A lot of my brethren operate on a similar principle.

That’s how it works.

Also just as a recommendation - your first post probably shouldn’t be a PIF post claiming an item.

Your first post should be an introductory post, so folks here that read that can get whatever intel you feel like sharing. Besides the light of positivity doesn’t usually shine brightly upon those who come into the house asking before contributing anything - including an introductory post.

Also, if you plan on being an active participant I highly recommend the post I’m linking below. That post was made by one of our Best and it is THE DEFINITIVE guide for posting on our forum. Read and heed and you’ll be golden.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...4C-Style-Guide

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here’s what I have to pay forward.

One magpul rifle length moe handguard.

One slimline carbine hand guard.

One PSA standard barrel nut and delta ring.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A couple of items I have lying around that I can't seem to sell but I know people would want:

- Strike Industries Link-style AFG, anodized black, fits keymod and mlok (I style "style" because it is the exact samething, but has Castellan engraved as the brand). Used this once or twice.
    - 3pc Pic rail set for Keymod (three sizes, IIRC 1", 2", 3" pic rail panels)
    - Magpul-style single point bungee sling in a digital multicam. Not sure of the brand on this, but it's a decent sling, just have no use for it and don't like single point personally

Page 216 of 239 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast