Page 219 of 239 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'll take the KAK shockwave & tube. I'll PIF with a take off Colt fsb from a 6920 & a Tagua 4 way holster for a SIG 938

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I got some cool stuff here, not really "gun related" but some cool military things that I thought some of you would like for a man cave. One of my favorite Army-Navy store went out of business a while ago and I bought a lot of there decorations. I have a lot more but these are what I have unpacked today and wanted to give you all the opportunity to claim them. Some of the things I would ask if you would consider assisting in shipping.

Attachment 53572
    This is the drag chute that was used in the F-111.

Attachment 53573
    In this photo there is roughly 100 rounds of linked 50 BMG that are separated into (4) 25+/- rounds.

There is 50 BMG feed chutes that were used on the B-17, B-24, that connected the magazines to the waist guns.

There is a 20mm ammo drum that was used on the A-4 and F-4, this is for the Colt MK12 20mm, I also have around 25 rounds of 20mm linked ammo

There is also a wire managment chute for the Vulcan 20mm cannon used on the F-18 and F-16

Attachment 53574

I have here a MK 84 GP 500 lb bomb fin- obviously it was never used- i have some of these as well as some 2000 lb bomb fins and a couple of Snake-eye fins, but have only managed to locate this particular one.

I have a complete parachute that was most likely used by the A-7 pilots during the 1980s

I have a 50bmg electric ammo feed system (non working) used to assist in feeding the 50BMG, i think this was used on helicopters but not sure.

I also have a M72 LAW rocket (not pictured) and the optional sight system that clamps around the tube , these were also used on Carl Gustav 77mm anti tank rockets, i don't have the optic but have found them on ebay before

In the next few weeks i am going to be cleaning out some storage units and be offering some other stuff like this. If your interested just send me a PM.
    I'll take the LAW site and post some PIF when I get off work.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    Anyone heard from elephant?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    Lol. Is this a joke?
    Guess it will pan out like his other PIF.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I have the parachute in my car, the thing is, its going to cost like $58 to ship with UPS, I haven't got to check prices with FedEx but I had to get a box and I either found a box that was too big or too small and that is what has takes some time.

Feedback Score
    If you want help with that shipping let me know. Also just trying to get hold of you before the hurricane comes this way

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    If you want help with that shipping let me know. Also just trying to get hold of you before the hurricane comes this way
    I can cover it. It was mostly finding a box, this parachute is pretty big and weights around 25 pounds. i just shipped an upper to a guy in Palm Beach Gardens without even considering a hurricane was coming.

Feedback Score
    I still have a brand new, still in the plastic, Delta spring assembly (wellspring, retainer clip, delta spring) up for grabs that could use a new home. I was the fortunate recipient of some stuff and would like to clear the "debt".

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Someone hooked me up with a wrench so I have some MOE accessories available to PIF. Midlength MOE FDE hand guard (old style, pre-MLOK) with IWC micro sling mount, cut-down MOE vert grip (not pretty but very functional if you like stubby grips), cantilever rail mount, and IWC scout mount and light mounting ring.

ETA - claimed
    Last edited by Wake27; 10-07-18 at 03:15.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Someone hooked me up with a wrench so I have some MOE accessories available to PIF. Midlength MOE FDE hand guard (old style, pre-MLOK) with IWC micro sling mount, cut-down MOE vert grip (not pretty but very functional if you like stubby grips), cantilever rail mount, and IWC scout mount and light mounting ring.
    I could actually use all of that. PM inbound.

Below is stuff I've previously posted that's gone unclaimed:

JM Custom Kydex V2 IWB for M&P9FS right handed

Safariland paddle style single mag pouch for glock 9mm/.40 mags

New Items:

50rnd box of Hornady Critical Duty .40 S&W

Beretta 92FS Factory Parts Kit as seen here: https://www.cdnnsports.com/beretta-9...l#.W7gO9GhKiUk

magnifyer is now claimed, above items are still available.
    Last edited by VT1032; 10-06-18 at 07:23.

Page 219 of 239 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast