Page 233 of 239 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Received my BUIS in a timely manner from Elephant.

Thanks RR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still waiting to hear back from him regarding stripped upper....

Feedback Score
    Not sure if y’all are into ak stuff, but I have 3 or so romanian 3 cell pouches

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Deleted
    Last edited by fbcajas; 08-08-19 at 08:38.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fbcajas View Post
    Wondering if anyone has any upper receiver parts laying around? Dust cover kit forward assist and possibly a charging handle & buffertube? Even like the wish or Ebay knockoff stuff?

I can pay forward a 1in riser w/thumb screw, round handguard endcap, 11,13 slot mlok rails, 11 slot magpul MOE rail, a single stack mag carrier (I used xds, 1911 type5), a double stack mag carrier (Xd9, Xd40 type), blackhawk ambi iwb holster, I have some new 5.56/.223 Dillion & cabelas storage containers (10 total)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Not how this thread works.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oops sorry I'll remove

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    First time in this thread so if I screw it up just let me know...

Box of 6.8, my dad bought it when he had he's 6.8 Stag, he gave that to me and I sold it off and have this box of ammo I'll likely never use. 20 rnd box with all 20 in it. My best guess is its about 7-8 years old.

If you want it, it's yours... guess just post here if you are interested and PM me so I know where to send it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’ll take it. PIF with a set of black glacier guards.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    First time in this thread so if I screw it up just let me know...

Box of 6.8, my dad bought it when he had he's 6.8 Stag, he gave that to me and I sold it off and have this box of ammo I'll likely never use. 20 rnd box with all 20 in it. My best guess is its about 7-8 years old.

If you want it, it's yours... guess just post here if you are interested and PM me so I know where to send it.

Last edited by Costellow; 08-10-19 at 21:02.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costellow View Post
    I’ll take it.
    SOLD! Well gifted I guess. Just sent you a reply to your PM.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costellow View Post
    I’ll take it.
    Hey bud,

It’s a Pay It Forward thread, so when you claim something you need to give something. That should be done at the same time you claim your item. That’s the whole premise of the thread. If unsure, scroll up and you’ll see how when others claim an item, they offer their PIF item. Generally speaking the idea isn’t to unload trash or junk, but there’s absolutely no requirement in terms of what you give - just so it’s firearm related. We like guys to post their PIF when they claim it because if I had $5 for every time someone said, “I’ll have to check my parts box and post my PIF when I get home from work.” And then they NEVER post their PIF, I bet I would be able to buy that scope I need.
    Just a little history, not that you asked, but the guys who started this thread did so to help out guys who may need this or that part to finish a build or something like that. It’s a good thread with a huge potential to bless and also a huge potential for people to take advantage of it. But mostly it’s great. Congrats on your ammo.

Thanks
    RTX

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Hey bud,

It’s a Pay It Forward thread, so when you claim something you need to give something. That should be done at the same time you claim your item. That’s the whole premise of the thread. If unsure, scroll up and you’ll see how when others claim an item, they offer their PIF item. Generally speaking the idea isn’t to unload trash or junk, but there’s absolutely no requirement in terms of what you give - just so it’s firearm related. We like guys to post their PIF when they claim it because if I had $5 for every time someone said, “I’ll have to check my parts box and post my PIF when I get home from work.” And then they NEVER post their PIF, I bet I would be able to buy that scope I need.
    Just a little history, not that you asked, but the guys who started this thread did so to help out guys who may need this or that part to finish a build or something like that. It’s a good thread with a huge potential to bless and also a huge potential for people to take advantage of it. But mostly it’s great. Congrats on your ammo.

Thanks
    RTX

All good. Original post was edited within a few minutes of posting I’ll take it.

Page 233 of 239 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast