Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illustrator76 View Post
    My bad. They were claimed on another site. Should I just delete the post?
    Oh, don't worry about it then.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Oh, don't worry about it then.
    Ok. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Just moved and went through all my gear. I found a Bunch of stuff that will end up here in the coming months and I would rather give it way to a good home vs trying to sell it. This thread was very good to me when I was first starting out.

Up for grabs is Propper multicam Combat Shirt in size XL. New without tags. First I'll take it gets it. On principal I will not accept a pay it forward with magpul pmag dust covers.

If you are new here, the way the PIF (Pay It Forward) thread works is real simple. See something you need, claim it, while at the same time you post an item that you want to “pay it forward” with. That’s the idea that started this awesome thread almost 14 years ago. You get and you give. The two go hand in hand.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Dupe.
    Last edited by themonk; 04-18-22 at 14:57.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Try again - Crossbreed holster for Glock 43 - brand new (won't work with a red dot). On principal I will not accept a pay it forward with magpul pmag dust covers.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Try again - Crossbreed holster for Glock 43 - brand new (won't work with a red dot). On principal I will not accept a pay it forward with magpul pmag dust covers.
    I'll take the Glock 43 holster. I have a like new mil spec buffer tube, an IWC keymod bipod stud, an 11 slot polymer Mlok rail, a 30mm Primary Arms ring (for a red dot), a new Streamlight RM2 tape switch, new Streamlight RM2 click tailcap and 2 stock Streamlight rail mounts.
    Last edited by kavants; 04-18-22 at 14:48.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kavants View Post
    I'll take the Glock 43 holster. I have a like new mil spec buffer tube, an IWC keymod bipod stud, an 11 slot polymer Mlok rail, a 30mm Primary Arms ring (for a red dot), 2 new Streamlight RM2 tape switches and rail mounts.
    Nice to see this thread active again after so long. I'll take one of the Streamlight RM2 tape switches and rail mounts, and Pay Forward a Carbine length Magpul MOE Handguard in black.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Up for grabs is a IWC SCAR Charger Charging Handle. First I'll take it gets it. On principal I will not accept a pay it forward with magpul pmag dust covers.

If you are new here, the way the PIF (Pay It Forward) thread works is real simple. See something you need, claim it, while at the same time you post an item that you want to “pay it forward” with. That’s the idea that started this awesome thread almost 14 years ago. You get and you give. The two go hand in hand.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Up for grabs is a IWC SCAR Charger Charging Handle. First I'll take it gets it. On principal I will not accept a pay it forward with magpul pmag dust covers.

nawai

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This thread has been neglected for a while... let's see if we can breathe some life into it!

I have a Primary Weapons Systems PWS 7.5" keymod handguard. As far as I know it will only fit their 7.5" rifles, but I could be wrong. It's very niche but I feel bad throwing it away. Maybe you could find a use for it???

https://imgur.com/1RS89hB

Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239 LastLast