Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Feedback Score

Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

I decided to post to this forum AGAIN since I received dozens of emails regarding this forum and it's moderator....we wanted to further investigate of how deeply these forums officials are tied to certain manufactures and the selling of their products...

Many forums are paid by Mfg's to promote their products to unknowing people that post through controlling what is said here and the banning of people that don't post what they want about the products they want tp promote. ever notice how mega posters move in on a member when they don't like what they say then they get banned...it happens here all the time.

I happen to be with a group that polices forums to find forums and it's mega posters that are controlled by Manufactures to promote products and stop anything from being said by posters that don't agree again by banning them...This forum and it's mega posters do just that.

We have exposed many forums to it's members, many of these forums are no longer in the business of misrepresenting what they are doing, in fact many are no longer in the forum business. Mega posters have moved on to places like this one.

Mega posters are paid to post....On a number of occasions I/we posted calculate things about Glock guns that were facts and 100% true, the moderator here issued points against me/others so at some point he could ban me/others. Many of these forums do this in the same way.

I'm sure I will be banned but be assured there are 4 other members on this forum right now that work with our group that will expose more about this forum and the "mega paid for posters/ moderator" and it's practices. IN FACT I WILL RETURN UNDER ANOTHER NAME AND ADDRESS TO FURTHER OUR GOAL TO MAKE FORUMS TRULY FREE TO EXPRESS ONES IDEAS! They can't get rid of me because I'll return under other IP addresses so they don't know who I am. we have unlimited IP addresses.

This forum is one of the worst offenders we have seen, be very careful of these mega posters and moderator here, many of which are "paid to post the way they do" This forum sells them as industry EXPERTS that can't be wrong...so don't question them ever or you'll be banned.

We have additional info on the main moderator here that borders on being involved in questionable practices that will be exposed soon.

Members need to demand to be treated as members, not as pawns....there is no discussion here unless you agree with the mega posters and moderator.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    It’s just the internet. They’re just guns. It’s not that serious.

*this post brought to you solely by my shitty hourly wage

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    I decided to post to this forum AGAIN since I received dozens of emails regarding this forum and it's moderator....we wanted to further investigate of how deeply these forums officials are tied to certain manufactures and the selling of their products...

Many forums are paid by Mfg's to promote their products to unknowing people that post through controlling what is said here and the banning of people that don't post what they want about the products they want tp promote. ever notice how mega posters move in on a member when they don't like what they say then they get banned...it happens here all the time.

I happen to be with a group that polices forums to find forums and it's mega posters that are controlled by Manufactures to promote products and stop anything from being said by posters that don't agree again by banning them...This forum and it's mega posters do just that.

We have exposed many forums to it's members, many of these forums are no longer in the business of misrepresenting what they are doing, in fact many are no longer in the forum business. Mega posters have moved on to places like this one.

Mega posters are paid to post....On a number of occasions I/we posted calculate things about Glock guns that were facts and 100% true, the moderator here issued points against me/others so at some point he could ban me/others. Many of these forums do this in the same way.

I'm sure I will be banned but be assured there are 4 other members on this forum right now that work with our group that will expose more about this forum and the "mega paid for posters/ moderator" and it's practices. IN FACT I WILL RETURN UNDER ANOTHER NAME AND ADDRESS TO FURTHER OUR GOAL TO MAKE FORUMS TRULY FREE TO EXPRESS ONES IDEAS! They can't get rid of me because I'll return under other IP addresses so they don't know who I am. we have unlimited IP addresses.

This forum is one of the worst offenders we have seen, be very careful of these mega posters and moderator here, many of which are "paid to post the way they do" This forum sells them as industry EXPERTS that can't be wrong...so don't question them ever or you'll be banned.

We have additional info on the main moderator here that borders on being involved in questionable practices that will be exposed soon.

Members need to demand to be treated as members, not as pawns....there is no discussion here unless you agree with the mega posters and moderator.

Other members of out group will be posting to this in the coming weeks

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Oh good, the forum police are here. LOL!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting claim. Would you care to provide screen names of these moderators and mega posters along with evidence that supports your claim?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Who gives a shit? It's their's to do what they wish. I'm smart enough to sift through the bullshit and ignore the fanboy crap. I don't need you or your secret squirrel troll patrol.You need to get a life.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thank u 4 yor cervix op. I nevr new this wuz go in awn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ALL Glocks are the BEST. Look "perfection" up in the dictionary and you will see a picture of a Glock.

ALL SIG's and HK's are garbage. The worst shooters in the gun industry. The only time they fire is when you drop them.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    What group is paying you to provide this "service"?

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    ‘I happen to be with a group that polices forums to find forums and it's mega posters that are controlled by Manufactures to promote products and stop anything from being said by posters that don't agree again by banning them...This forum and it's mega posters do just that.”

Yeah, I’ve read plenty of “I wuz unfairly banned by M4C just because I disagreed.” rants on other forums. Invariably they turn out to be those who were just plain disagreeable. This site has the best signal to noise ratio of it’s kind. Keep up the good banning practices mods. What an insult to the many knowledgable members here that they could be so deceived by paid shill “mega posters.”
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast