Thread: ? on jobs fighting the fire in Southern Ca.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

? on jobs fighting the fire in Southern Ca.

Grandson graduated from College and moved two weeks ago to LA. Of course with the turmoil from the fires, is hampering his job search.

I recommend he look for a temp job with one of the construction crews fighting the fires, until things return to normal.

Do you know of any crew hiring temp workers who are young and full of piss & vinegar?

Thanks
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 12-10-17 at 11:18.

Feedback Score
    I have lived in California all my life and never even heard of a temp. construction crew firefighting job. Fighting a fire here can mean a chaparral fire or a full on forest fire. The latter is like being sent into a nuclear explosion. This is not a job to be taken lightly or without training.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Fighting a fire here can mean a chaparral fire or a full on forest fire. The latter is like being sent into a nuclear explosion. This is not a job to be taken lightly or without training.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/bey...ary/index.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Understand and appreciate that, certainly there are construction crews swamped with business as a result of the fires. Yea, my initial post wasn't worded as it should be.

Hopefully this straightens that out.