Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a Beretta M9A3 without the Desert Cerakote finish?

Feedback Score

How about a Beretta M9A3 without the Desert Cerakote finish?

I want a Beretta M9A3 without the Desert Cerakote finish. I know they would sell. I wonder if you can order one; "hold the mustard."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    They look bad-ass with the top end melonited and black grips.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I would like the M9a3 a bit better if it were one damn color, not three
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Strange they don’t offer it in black. I’d like one but I’d have to get it refinished since I’m not a big fde fan.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Its only available in FDE, currently. It doesn’t look as bad in person as it does in the pics. I have one on my nightstand with an APL.

After shooting mine, I’ve decided I prefer the arched backstrap, so I’m gonna drop a Vertec slide onto a M9A1 frame with D spring for my next gun. That gets me a black gun with replaceable sights, with or without a manual safety, checkered frame, bevelled magwell, railed dustcover, modern locking block. The only thing I’m giving up to the A3 is the flat backstrap and threaded barrel, which I could also get in black if desired. Berettas are like Legos.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Its only available in FDE, currently. It doesn’t look as bad in person as it does in the pics. I have one on my nightstand with an APL.

After shooting mine, I’ve decided I prefer the arched backstrap, so I’m gonna drop a Vertec slide onto a M9A1 frame with D spring for my next gun. That gets me a black gun with replaceable sights, with or without a manual safety, checkered frame, bevelled magwell, railed dustcover, modern locking block. The only thing I’m giving up to the A3 is the flat backstrap and threaded barrel, which I could also get in black if desired. Berettas are like Legos.
    In my opinion the Elite II frame is the epitome of their rail less models, and the M9A1 that of the railed.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I hunted down a Vertec. The color was not a big deal on the M9A3, I'm just not a huge fan of Cerakote. I also really wanted to be able to swap the front sight if desired.

I am debating sending it to Robar for some sort of dark NP3 finish before I give it to my nephew. He's not going to be taking it back to the Middle East, they issued him pistols for that. So a desert color is irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I hunted down a Vertec. The color was not a big deal on the M9A3, I'm just not a huge fan of Cerakote. I also really wanted to be able to swap the front sight if desired.

I am debating sending it to Robar for some sort of dark NP3 finish before I give it to my nephew. He's not going to be taking it back to the Middle East, they issued him pistols for that. So a desert color is irrelevant.
    I hate you so much.

I had a Vertec I got stupid cheap c. 2006 or 2007 and sold it and it has been a hole in my soul ever since.

I need a Beretta anything. I like them better than some other guns and I just wanted to be different and now I know why stuff is what it is.

It took me a while to want a Beretta again because it seemed so basic and dull.

Now I want an A3 and maybe an M9 with a Bar Sto for hole punching. I went through phases but really Berettas are just versatile and pretty.

I need to get one again and choot the mess out of it.

Besides, I got big hands and the Beretta is so comfy. Like the 1911 its a good honest pistol that a little wood and oil can make it look nice

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I get this a lot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well not "hate" but envy (in a good way). That's a pretty Vertec.

I'll find another one day.

Per the brown M9A3, black would be nice but that trigger makes you forget all about it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast