Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a Beretta M9A3 without the Desert Cerakote finish?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Eh.. it's... okay, I suppose...

... but I guess I just got used to seeing it in Fifty Shades of SCAR.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hate you so much.

I had a Vertec I got stupid cheap c. 2006 or 2007 and sold it and it has been a hole in my soul ever since.

I need a Beretta anything. I like them better than some other guns and I just wanted to be different and now I know why stuff is what it is.

It took me a while to want a Beretta again because it seemed so basic and dull.

Now I want an A3 and maybe an M9 with a Bar Sto for hole punching. I went through phases but really Berettas are just versatile and pretty.

I need to get one again and choot the mess out of it.

Besides, I got big hands and the Beretta is so comfy. Like the 1911 its a good honest pistol that a little wood and oil can make it look nice

Feedback Score
    They are now making the M9A3 in black. It debuted at SHOT Show this year.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Beretta is doing a limited run of two tine M9A3’s this month. FDE and black. FDE and grey. Grey and black. And OD and grey (or was it black?).

Buds has them.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Affirmative. Post number 22 in this thread is a M9A3, Black in Color.

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    They are now making the M9A3 in black. It debuted at SHOT Show this year.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Oh nice. With the WC grips I didn't recognize that as an A3 at first. I love mine, but I won't be getting another just for the color change.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Oh, and just to torment poor Firefly some more.....

I sent that Vertec off to Ernest Langdon. He did his Level 2 action job and tune up on it. It shoots amazingly sweet now. Seriously, it has the best trigger of any semi-auto I own. And I own a metric buttload of pistols.

Did I mention the Beretta Elite II barrel I tracked down for it, so it prints even smaller groups? Oh yeah, I did that too.

Also, I'll be in Ernest Langdon's TDA pistol class in October, just to torture Firefly some more. I'll be sure and post pics, too.

MUwhahahahaha!!!!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Winning.

I’m gonna post some pics later of an M9A3 I think Firefly is really going to like.

ETA:

The pic doesn’t show the green well. It’s very old-school WC in Color.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Oh, and just to torment poor Firefly some more.....

I sent that Vertec off to Ernest Langdon. He did his Level 2 action job and tune up on it. It shoots amazingly sweet now. Seriously, it has the best trigger of any semi-auto I own. And I own a metric buttload of pistols.

Did I mention the Beretta Elite II barrel I tracked down for it, so it prints even smaller groups? Oh yeah, I did that too.

Also, I'll be in Ernest Langdon's TDA pistol class in October, just to torture Firefly some more. I'll be sure and post pics, too.

MUwhahahahaha!!!!
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 02-12-19 at 06:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Yeah, I should have clicked on the picture to enlarge it and read the slide. I thought it was just a regular old Vertec with some WC/VZ grips and threaded barrel.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'll just leave a picture of the M9A3 Jungle Boot edition here to troll Firefly:

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Yeah, I should have clicked on the picture to enlarge it and read the slide. I thought it was just a regular old Vertec with some WC/VZ grips and threaded barrel.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast