Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: km tactical

Feedback Score

km tactical

anyone have any feedback on km tactical uppers, haven't been able to find any reviews

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    just from looking on their site for 4 seconds it's probably a safe bet they're dog shit
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    sure looks to good to be true, not a lot of info or reviews on them

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck1234 View Post
    anyone have any feedback on km tactical uppers, haven't been able to find any reviews
    The front page consists primarily of $100 red dots, utg mounts and women’s clothes.

Nah...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I clicked on the rifle uppers. The 18" states 1/8 or 1/9 twist "depending on availability" ... So, same gas port? Same... anything from batch to batch? But a constant on it is that weird vertical grip that turns into a crappy bipod.

Agreed... Nah.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Spend the next week and read everything you can read on AR's. In the end, you will learn to buy quality for a spot more.

BCM, LMT, COLT, Daniel defense, Sionics is where you need to end up. Just in case you don't want to read.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Pretty safe bet you’ll be highly disappointed in the long run. As has been said a million times before, stick with the 10 or so proven companies that sell quality, vetted products & drive on. When a homepage consists of knock off RDS & UTG products, that’s what is known as a clue.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    just from looking on their site for 4 seconds it's probably a safe bet they're dog shit
    Im betting with you! It's probably 100% ChiCom parts right down to to a fake casting mark.

Feedback Score
    Ive gotten a couple items from them and they are great. The customer service is top notch. They are a great company to deal with. Been able to call and get to talk to someone on the first ring. Placed an order over the phone once and while I was talking to them, they packaged my order at the same time and it was at my door in a couple days. I know plenty of people that I have gone thru them and have been very pleased with the customer service and the products they have received. They offer good prices and usually will beat most prices out there.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    An entire website dedicated to selling hot garbage AR parts. How do these companies stay in business when the market is in freefall?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast