Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 7.62 Noveske AR Build

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post

I had to move some stuff around to get the PVS22 to fit. But it all works and it works great.
    Doc, very cool thread, just jumped on. I'm not smart enough to build my own 308, but I do love me some 308 gassers. Your build looks awesome and great to hear your shooting lights out. Dont get men started on night vision. way cool.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    246 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Doc, very cool thread, just jumped on. I'm not smart enough to build my own 308, but I do love me some 308 gassers. Your build looks awesome and great to hear your shooting lights out. Dont get men started on night vision. way cool.

PB
    Thanks. And it is wicked fun at night.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firarms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I loved reading this thread. I remember this built and I am sure it was great to shoot. Learned a ton. Thanks for the build!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567