Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 7.62 Noveske AR Build

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post

I had to move some stuff around to get the PVS22 to fit. But it all works and it works great.
    Doc, very cool thread, just jumped on. I'm not smart enough to build my own 308, but I do love me some 308 gassers. Your build looks awesome and great to hear your shooting lights out. Dont get men started on night vision. way cool.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Doc, very cool thread, just jumped on. I'm not smart enough to build my own 308, but I do love me some 308 gassers. Your build looks awesome and great to hear your shooting lights out. Dont get men started on night vision. way cool.

PB
    Thanks. And it is wicked fun at night.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    I loved reading this thread. I remember this built and I am sure it was great to shoot. Learned a ton. Thanks for the build!

Feedback Score
    Doc,

Any more updates on this gun? Is it still chugging along?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Doc,

Any more updates on this gun? Is it still chugging along?
    It is still crushing it. When I try really hard I can still get a solid .5 MOA with my go to 168 grain AMAX match ammo. Only thing I have done to it is change out the optic to a Vortex Razor Gen 3 1-10. I have had it out to 600 yards and hit 19 or 20 in a steel IPSIC with WOLF Steel case 147 grain ammo........ Just to see if I could.

It is also my go to for night shooting (old Scope on it from about a year ago).

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Good to hear it’s still doing good, the 1-10 vortex seems like a good option for a battle rifle. I looked at two in person and one was good until you got past 6x it seemed to get darker and the other had some fisheye.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Good to hear it’s still doing good, the 1-10 vortex seems like a good option for a battle rifle. I looked at two in person and one was good until you got past 6x it seemed to get darker and the other had some fisheye.
    Past 6X I found that the eye relief gets a little less. IF I move my face about 1 inch closer to the scope if looks prefect again. Doing that, I have no issues at all on 10X.

It is the prefect scope for a 16 inch 308. It makes the set up very versatile.

Feedback Score
    It really is a good optic for that platform, did you get the MOA or MRAD version?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    It really is a good optic for that platform, did you get the MOA or MRAD version?
    I have the MRAD version. All of my scopes are MRAD, uniformity.

Feedback Score
    Dang, photos are great......makes a person salivate

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567