Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster that will work with several weapons (although maybe not intended)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    Hard sided, you could check with the Safariland GLS series.

For nylon, there's the TT Modular and HSGI Ambidextrous Nylon. They are workable, but not ideal.
    I want to stick to something kydex. I'm going to borrow a coworkers safariland with ALS for a glock 17 and see how many of my pistols will fit in there with positive locking retention.

I edited the top post to put something someone else said on a different forum. Their glock 34 holster fits their m&p, glock 19, beretta, and something else.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Updated thread: safariland Glock 34 with light holster will fit a p10c and retain it correctly. It will not fit a vp9, m&p 9 2.0 5 inch (maybe because the safety), will not fit CZ p07 or regular cz75. Will not fit vp9 with or without light.

So to answer the question: no, it doesn't fit anything but a p10c or a Glock.

Feedback Score
    Safariland 6378 for m&p fits and retains my m&p with and without tlr-1 and a g19 with and without a light.

The glock is loose, but wont come out. I dont know if id trust it (with g19) for duty use, but for holding the gun while excersizing running, etc, its not going anywhere.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Safariland 6378 for m&p fits and retains my m&p with and without tlr-1 and a g19 with and without a light.

The glock is loose, but wont come out. I dont know if id trust it (with g19) for duty use, but for holding the gun while excersizing running, etc, its not going anywhere.
    A safariland 63xx vp9 with light fits my p10c with and without a light.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I would be leery of sticking a Glock, M&P, or similar trigger arrangement/pull weight in to a standard M12 with a round in the chamber. Way too easy for stuff to be able to get inside the trigger guard.

Not very sure about locking holsters for the wrong pistol either. Seems like a good chance the moving around could wear the surfaces that catch over time and become a sucky surprise someday.
    Last edited by JasonB1; 01-24-18 at 10:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12