Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The return of Stag Arms....

Feedback Score
    They're sending me a replacement USGI-type charging handle, as the carbine I bought had the Chicom version. Time from request to ship date was about a week.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    What did they say when you called? Or at least emailed?
    This is what they sent me on Dec. 29:

"We fulfill part orders per request and because of the amount of part orders we received over the holidays we are experiencing a slight backorder in being able to fulfill them. Part orders normally have a lead time of 2-3 weeks but are extending to 4-5 week lead times at this time. We apologize sincerely for this delay and will communicate when this order ships via email with tracking information so you know when to expect the order. If you have any further questions, please let me know."

It is now going on Week 6 for my order.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Received my bcg today which was ordered on 23 Nov.

Feedback Score
    That's where I'm at. I emailed them, haven't heard anything back. I'm not out a lot, just a trigger guard and a rear sight. Still, it pisses me off.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Over 8 weeks and still no word on my order from the 26th(Nov). My Debit Card was instantly charged though.

Feedback Score
    I emailed them the other day and was told another two to three weeks. I am not impressed with Stag and I doubt I will be ordering anything from them in the future.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Finally got my parts today. I wrote them an email 3 days earlier saying if I didn't receive my parts by the end of the week I would be filing a Fraud/Dispute on my CC. Magically the next day I received a shipping notice. After waiting 53 days, I was ready to complete my 2 Lower builds(Rainier/Aero). I also ordered odds and ends(gas keys, upper parts kit, bolt catch). After inspecting the parts, I am thoroughly disappointed. The gas key screws are marked YFS. The ejection port door cover is unlike any cover I've encountered through the years. It feels cheap and is probably Chinesium. I haven't even opened up the LPK but I'm suspecting it will be the same quality. I thought I would give Stag a chance since I did own a complete Stag in the past and it was nice(sold the upper still have the lower). Also, a few members have sang their praises as well. I will source LPKs from a more reputable source. I know better but I thought the new Stag had turned a page and was offering better quality. Not from what I received. Oh well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    Finally got my parts today. I wrote them an email 3 days earlier saying if I didn't receive my parts by the end of the week I would be filing a Fraud/Dispute on my CC. Magically the next day I received a shipping notice. After waiting 53 days, I was ready to complete my 2 Lower builds(Rainier/Aero). I also ordered odds and ends(gas keys, upper parts kit, bolt catch). After inspecting the parts, I am thoroughly disappointed. The gas key screws are marked YFS. The ejection port door cover is unlike any cover I've encountered through the years. It feels cheap and is probably Chinesium. I haven't even opened up the LPK but I'm suspecting it will be the same quality. I thought I would give Stag a chance since I did own a complete Stag in the past and it was nice(sold the upper still have the lower). Also, a few members have sang their praises as well. I will source LPKs from a more reputable source. I know better but I thought the new Stag had turned a page and was offering better quality. Not from what I received. Oh well.
    Well that sucks. I had also hoped that they were back on track. I guess not.

Feedback Score
    They are one and the same.
    The relationship began with CMT acquiring Ed %Foster from Colt. He was a top dog design engineer, speced out the M-4 for them.
    The guy was freaky smart, speaking with him on the phone he could quote every AR spec and its tolerance.
    Being that CMT was an Aerospace contractor, firearms parts were a no brainer to manufacture. Foster just had to point them in the correct directions.

Feedback Score
    I've had just the opposite experience with Stag. All the parts I've used felt quality and they all went together good. It only took them two weeks to send me an 11.5" SBR upper half during one of their sales last year. I've used a few of their parts kits in the past and everything I've seen looks good and feels quality. I hope it's the same as years ago, I have a couple Noveske lowers using Stag lower parts and haven't had a problem to date. So far I'm happy with my Stag build.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast