Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele URG-I up for pre-order

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    In short:
    -More options for URG-I that I posted in the link above, only exciting for guys who like to clone stuff.
    -URG-I's now come with the exclusive Surefire SF4P
    -Complete uppers come with a 30% off a Surefire can and 30% off a scout light coupon
    -Some uppers come with a free Super 42 spring and buffer combo
    -Lots of #WINNING
    Sweet lord I am just now hearing all of this. Damn.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, in a very soft AR market, it’s all about sweetening the deal and offering more options to move the product ( getting into your pocketbook) and to keep their machines running, so they don’t have to lay anyone off.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, in a very soft AR market, it’s all about sweetening the deal and offering more options to move the product ( getting into your pocketbook) and to keep their machines running, so they don’t have to lay anyone off.
    Seeing how the clone market rolls, they’ll probably be pretty successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The “stripped”version is on sale for 4th of July: https://geissele.com/urg-i-stripped.html $832.15

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Placed a pre-order for the "clone correct" URG-I/Vortex mount combo from Charlie's Custom Clones. Opted for the pinned/welded version. Now if I could only score the complete Colt lower from Brownells when it's actually in stock...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Placed a pre-order for the "clone correct" URG-I/Vortex mount combo from Charlie's Custom Clones. Opted for the pinned/welded version. Now if I could only score the complete Colt lower from Brownells when it's actually in stock...
    Thanks for your purchase. We are working on the latter. Everything moves slowly with Colt. VERY slowly.

For those still looking for stripped lower, good news (again) at Charlies.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Taken care of offline. Please disregard.
    Last edited by Joelski; 07-18-18 at 17:08. Reason: [Quote]Placed a pre-order for the "clone correct" URG-I/Vortex mount combo from Charlie's Custom Clones. Opted for the pinned/welded version. Now if I could only score the complete Colt lowe

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 07-18-18 at 11:35.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    So has anyone actually grouped with one of these? All the clowns on ARFCOM are still debating clone shit but I think only one guy has said he shot the thing.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    With the SOCOM series, it definitely makes a big difference. MBs carbon lock, I’m sure FHs can as well but with a much higher round count.
    Wake, I’m eating a bit of crow right now, I had forgotten to take off my RC (gen1) on my 10.3 in several range session and found the collar wouldn’t even budge (and I don’t have wimpy hands). I didn’t have a strap wrench handy so I improvised and used a pipe wrench pliers (with a rag covering the collar so it didn’t mar) to loosen the collar and it wasn’t easy. I then applied around 1-2 minutes of blow dryer to the can (high heat, on high) and was finally able to muscle it off, cleaned it up well and easy on, easy off now. I had a little too much confidence with the flash hider on there. I don’t think it makes much of a difference (MB vs. FH) and risk of carbon lock.

Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast