Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele URG-I up for pre-order

Feedback Score
    The annoying part is that it's not retroactive on back-ordered items, apparently. I learned of Edge AFTER I had pre-ordered the URG-I. Since then, everything else has been Edge which is great. that reminds me, I need a new receiver extension for my AR pistol for the SBA3.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure there is one on fleabay right now for about $800
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I love Edge, especially in HI.

I know the barrel isn't anything special, I was just surprised that I didn't see more discussion about actually shooting the things since it does appear that more than a few guys have them by now.
    I only saw 1 owner/user post their zeroing group, if that's what you're wondering. They didn't state what ammo was used, but with 6x optic, it was about 1 inch at 50yds.

I'm waiting for Brownells to ship mine. I'm putting an EOTech on it. I've been getting worse at shooting, so I'm probably expecting 3MOA groups with M855 on a good day.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by beschatten View Post
    Can I get sources on why? Really curious why they are sticking with this profile while the entire civilian market is moving towards the LW tapered profile.
    That's a big topic. Why the US Government does what it does ?
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anybody have any experience actually putting some rounds through one of these uppers? I’m interested in the accuracy and POI shift with a can.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I love Edge, especially in HI.

I know the barrel isn't anything special, I was just surprised that I didn't see more discussion about actually shooting the things since it does appear that more than a few guys have them by now.
    And they're all on TOS taking pictures in their backyards or trying to figure out which optic is "clone correct".

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    And they're all on TOS taking pictures in their backyards or trying to figure out which optic is "clone correct".
    Those IG hashtags aren’t going to tag themselves after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The crazy thing to me is how much the MK16 forend is going for online. I was several ebay auctions where people were paying almost as much for just the forend as the entire uppers sell for! I guess when those 45 degree MLOK slots are life..

Feedback Score
    I just got mine this afternoon (and a second I'll have to send back to Brownells due to the price drop). I have a Kahles 1-6 on it in a 2.04 Geissele mount. I'll mount it up to a lower and bore-sight it tomorrow or Saturday before I take it to the range Saturday afternoon.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    I just got mine this afternoon (and a second I'll have to send back to Brownells due to the price drop). I have a Kahles 1-6 on it in a 2.04 Geissele mount. I'll mount it up to a lower and bore-sight it tomorrow or Saturday before I take it to the range Saturday afternoon.
    What price drop?

Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast