Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele URG-I up for pre-order

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma213 View Post
    Hello John,

I wish for this:

“Stripped URGI for $755 shipped with code VC3 and near clone for $945 shipped with code VC3 here.

Complete clone (pinned and non-pinned) for $1,125 shipped with code VC3 here.”
    Charlie's had the stripped urgi for even cheaper than Brownells for all of last week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot2000 View Post
    We have a horse in that race, too. And, we have newsletters, and some M4C deals. Give me your wish list.
    Brownells is currently running a sale on all geissele stuff, any chance yall will as well or price match?
    Looking directly at the Clone Geissele SOPMOD Vortex mount.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RZA View Post
    Brownells is currently running a sale on all geissele stuff, any chance yall will as well or price match?
    Looking directly at the Clone Geissele SOPMOD Vortex mount.
    Brownell's doesn't even offer that package though...
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Brownell's doesn't even offer that package though...
    Isn't this the one?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Hate to make it worse for Longshot here, but if people are ordering from Brownells, it's worth the reminder to use Active Junky.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RZA View Post
    Isn't this the one?
    My apologies, I thought you were referencing the SOPMOD upper, and the Vortex mount CHarlie is offering as a package
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    No worries! I figured i may have misworded and made it seem more confusing that it was!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma213 View Post
    If this sale happens again, I will PayPal gift $25 to anyone who emails me right away . 2539739213 “at” tmomail.net.

Thank you!
    Heads up sent. You dont need to send me money, though. Good luck

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr McSimon View Post
    Hate to make it worse for Longshot here, but if people are ordering from Brownells, it's worth the reminder to use Active Junky.
    Yeah, that is true. Hey, it is all good. I am personally a Brownell's customer, and use Active Junky. Business-wise, we are very big Brownells customers, as well as their sister company, Crow. It is "coopatition." We are customers, and competitors, and the Brownells family and their teams are all good people. At Charlie's, we compete with Brownells in only a dozen or two dozen SKUs. Geissele there is a lot of overlap, but in most areas, we are laser focused on military rifles and clones, and Brownells is the Home Depot of gun smith stuff. I mean, we normally buy from other sources, but just like the home builder, he runs into Home Depot when he needs a few screws. We work closely with Brownells on clone things, new HK things, blah, blah, blah.

Honestly, we don't compete as the price leader, but we try real hard in certain areas and certain brands, and we will push it to the metal. Then, some firms have excess inventory, and need to sell-off. Happens to every retailer or e-tailer. You will see dramatic price drops. And, from time to time, you will see a dealer stop carrying a brand, and slash prices below cost to liquidate. All part of Economics 101.

What I would say to this audience is that we seek to be your first stop for all things military rifle and clone related, as well as odd, hard to find shit. I would rather have it in stock, and be priced a little higher, than not have it in stock. Again, there will be those brands and SKUs that we will be the lowest price on the planet. I don't want to give away all our pricing strategy, but optics, red-dots, scopes of current vintage, as well as scope mounts, rails and triggers. email me. I am your huckleberry. For clone and unique items, we normally go big and when we see opportunity, buy big and hold. 10 year old Leupold scopes, Knights Armament Mk11 shit, we got it, or we are having it built. Those are not price wars, it is a matter of who has what you need.

Plus, we enjoy what we do.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot2000 View Post
    Yeah, that is true. Hey, it is all good. I am personally a Brownell's customer, and use Active Junk .......we enjoy what we do.
    Fair enough, is there a clone correct optic mount for the URGI ATM? Model/color wise?

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast