Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast

Thread: Geissele URG-I up for pre-order

Feedback Score
    That looks sharp! I was going to grab one on the Labor Day sale but I ended up grabbing other things on sale first. When I went back for the 14.5 I wanted they were gone!

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    What mlok covers are people liking the most for the MK16?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I've tried the BCM's and Railscales, and they were okay, but I currently use the Magpul's and like them the best. They are secure on the handguard, good aggressive texture , good coverage and heat protection, and there is enough clearance for *my* low profile gas block.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I've tried the BCM's and Railscales, and they were okay, but I currently use the Magpul's and like them the best. They are secure on the handguard, good aggressive texture , good coverage and heat protection, and there is enough clearance for *my* low profile gas block.

Can you post a side view? That Scalarworks looks good from that angle, sometimes they look a littler weird on narrow diameter rails.

I wonder if I still have the ones I got with my KAC to try. I typcially prefer the BCMs but they do heat up fast and some have a tendency to peel off when hot. I've wanted to try the rail scales but really don't feel like paying that much for what they are.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    The RDS mount is a Unity Tactical FAST Micro mount.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We’re the covers difficult to install?

I read somewhere that you have to pinch them or bend them somehow, like there’s a trick to getting them on.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    We’re the covers difficult to install?

I read somewhere that you have to pinch them or bend them somehow, like there’s a trick to getting them on.
    I just beat them into submission. Which probably isn’t the right way to do it, but it works.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    The Magpul M-LOK covers are easy to install. Drop a panel in an M-LOK slot and push in the center retaining piece. It takes a little bit of force to push in the center piece, but it's not hard at all. Try to push in the center piece fairly *evenly*. If or when you need to remove a panel, pry out the center retaining piece a little bit at a time and evenly on each end, or they can snap in two.
    Last edited by Biggy; 04-24-20 at 01:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    @MountainRaven @Biggy

Thanks for the replies and helpful info, it’s gratefully appreciated.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I just beat them into submission. Which probably isn’t the right way to do it, but it works.
    Well, yeah, there's that.....

Seriously though, I have on occasion been known to drift in that direction! And more often than not it does work.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast