Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Suppressed SBR is no longer reliable.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My mistake guys, i just realized i typed "unsuppressed" in my update yesterday. I meant to say i tried the federal xm193 suppressed with the adj gas block and lmt-e carrier.

Unsuppressed the xm193 worked as it should, suppressed it still has issues.

Today i Picked up a case of armscor .223 62gr to see how that works.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    My mistake guys, i just realized i typed "unsuppressed" in my update yesterday. I meant to say i tried the federal xm193 suppressed with the adj gas block and lmt-e carrier.

With the suppressor installed, close the gas block until the AR ejects but does not lock back. Then, open the gas block one click and verify that it will lock back. Remove the suppressor. The AR should now eject without locking back. Your AR is now properly tuned for use while suppressed.

This is assuming you have your extractor and ejector sorted out before starting. If you don't, you'll get erratic results. That means if you're getting erratic results, you need to go back and sort out your extractor & ejector.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post

Ok so the issues are only with xm193 suppressed? You are using an SLR adj gas block and LMT e Carrier, H3 buffer?

With this combo you are experiencing popped primers and short stroking? Are you sure short stroking?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678