Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tavor TS12 announced

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    It’s fun to shoot. Each tube holds 5 23/4” shells or 4 3”. Recoil was fairly light, but you need rounds going at least 1250 FPS to cycle. After a tube is empty the bolt locks to the rear and you push the lever inside the front of the trigger guard to release and rotate the tube cylinder in any direction. As soon as the new tube is in position it locks and sends a new shell into the chamber.
    This is the first time I have been excited about a shotgun in 30 years. I am going to keep my eye on it, really interested to see how reliable it is.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    This is the first time I have been excited about a shotgun in 30 years. I am going to keep my eye on it, really interested to see how reliable it is.
    Imo, the benelli m4 is still the better go. It will cycle flite control reduced recoil. This sounds like it wont.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Imo, the benelli m4 is still the better go. It will cycle flite control reduced recoil. This sounds like it wont.
    All I have and ever shoot in a SD shotgun is standard 2 3/4" OO buck and 1 oz slugs so it should cycle both. For me to buy another shotgun it needs to be something completely revolutionary. This may or may not be it but I am going to keep my eye on it to see what the reviews are once they get in circulation.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why all the extra “meat” on her ? I mean it looks hella bulky

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Since each tube is basically its own magazine, is this legal to hunt with when 5 shot tubes are the limit?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    Since each tube is basically its own magazine, is this legal to hunt with when 5 shot tubes are the limit?
    Well think about this...it came over 922r compliant...seems to indicate the capacity as 5...legally speaking, yeah?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Well think about this...it came over 922r compliant...seems to indicate the capacity as 5...legally speaking, yeah?
    Good point!

Feedback Score
    The thing looks unwieldy. IWI make good guns but I can't stand looking at this thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecBeach View Post
    The thing looks unwieldy. IWI make good guns but I can't stand looking at this thing.
    If it works it works I suppose. I used to not be a fan of the IWI Tavor and stuck to ARs, but my thoughts changed once getting some time with one in person.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by APOModern View Post
    If it works it works I suppose. I used to not be a fan of the IWI Tavor and stuck to ARs, but my thoughts changed once getting some time with one in person.
    I've played with the Real Tavor-21 and the airsoft one. Loved the airsoft and hated the real one lol. Now I just need an airsoft glock..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast