Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 13.7" Midlength?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm serious. If you want shortest legal overall length why not just do a 16 with no muzzle device. Unless you need a suppressor mount.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by labeef View Post
    I'm serious. If you want shortest legal overall length why not just do a 16 with no muzzle device. Unless you need a suppressor mount.

I think most folks would want at least some blast mitigation.

For suppressor users, it's nice to mount the can further back than a 14.5 or 16 would allow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by labeef View Post

Hell no.

The ADCO KAC spacer

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 02-26-18 at 19:32.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post

The ADCO KAC Spacer
    I know this is an old thread, but I’m looking at doing a 13.7 build with the SOLGW Nox. Can you tell me if the Pyro clears the Geissele rail without the ADCO spacer? The Nox should be long enough to reach 16.1” OAL but I’m not sure if a Sandman K will still clear the rail.

Thanks,
    -Dan

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eisenbruder View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I’m looking at doing a 13.7 build with the SOLGW Nox. Can you tell me if the Pyro clears the Geissele rail without the ADCO spacer? The Nox should be long enough to reach 16.1” OAL but I’m not sure if a Sandman K will still clear the rail.

Thanks,
    -Dan
    The Pyro will clear w/o the spacer, but you'll probably still need it because you'd still have to account for some of the length you might lose when you thread on the device. Best to install the Nox and then measure the entire length to be sure you hit 16". If not, you'll need the spacer.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    The Pyro will clear w/o the spacer, but you'll probably still need it because you'd still have to account for some of the length you might lose when you thread on the device. Best to install the Nox and then measure the entire length to be sure you hit 16". If not, you'll need the spacer.
    Thank you, Sir!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456