G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noveske 10 mm PDW

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i like this piece a lot... I think it would be killer with an Omega 45K... guess i better start saving
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    This firearm excited me thw most out all the SHOT show coverage that I saw. The round is great all around, save for cost to shoot. I also like that they are using HK standard capacity mags, instead of Kriss' cobbled together extenders that always cause feed issues. I called Noveske this past Monday and they said the firearm was still in the prototype stage, and will most likely be released late spring/ early summer. So that means the "end of Q1" was a bit of a pipe dream. All that said as long as it gets to the market, in original form, I am a buyer. I enjoy PCC's more than any other rifles/ sbr's currently.

Feedback Score
    In 10mm it doesn't really get me excited.

But in 9x25 I can see a lot of advantages. A 90 grain bullet at 2100 fps, that fits in magazines that are a smaller dimension than a rifle magazine, now just put a law folder on that and you would have a small package that you could carry covert much easier than a rifle due to the smaller sized magazines.

I think that would be a great set up to replace my mini Uzi for going to synagogue with.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    In 10mm it doesn't really get me excited.

But in 9x25 I can see a lot of advantages. A 90 grain bullet at 2100 fps, that fits in magazines that are a smaller dimension than a rifle magazine, now just put a law folder on that and you would have a small package that you could carry covert much easier than a rifle due to the smaller sized magazines.

I think that would be a great set up to replace my mini Uzi for going to synagogue with.
    90 grain bullets would be a horrible choice. In my experience with 357 sig the light bullets while fast were not accurate. Also penetration would be very shallow with a bullet with that low of a sectional density. I like the concept however in 10mm.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    90 grain bullets would be a horrible choice. In my experience with 357 sig the light bullets while fast were not accurate. Also penetration would be very shallow with a bullet with that low of a sectional density. I like the concept however in 10mm.
    Pat
    I agree if you used a regular hollowpoint bullet in the 9x25. However I think this load has potential.
    https://underwoodammo.com/product/ha...reme-defender/

The gun in 9x25 would give you near rifle like velocity plus the fact it feeds from pistol magazines you could in a covert situation carry the mags easier.

I will give you an example I carry a mini Uzi to synagogue and back up mags enough to meet any incident. I carry a spare 20 round mag in a pouch on my belt and it conceals under a sweater in the winter and a suit coat during the rest of the year. Due to the bigger size of a rifle mag I can't pull off carrying the spare ammo in the same way.

I would love to carry a round that can go 2000fps or a little more if it got good penetration. I carry 124 +P+ in the Uzi and figure I get around 1300fps, this is backed up with Hirtenberger 9mm subgun ammo.

But I don't think I will invest the money on maybe this rifle in 9x25 meeting my specific needs .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I agree if you used a regular hollowpoint bullet in the 9x25. However I think this load has potential.
    https://underwoodammo.com/product/ha...reme-defender/

The gun in 9x25 would give you near rifle like velocity plus the fact it feeds from pistol magazines you could in a covert situation carry the mags easier.

I will give you an example I carry a mini Uzi to synagogue and back up mags enough to meet any incident. I carry a spare 20 round mag in a pouch on my belt and it conceals under a sweater in the winter and a suit coat during the rest of the year. Due to the bigger size of a rifle mag I can't pull off carrying the spare ammo in the same way.

I would love to carry a round that can go 2000fps or a little more if it got good penetration. I carry 124 +P+ in the Uzi and figure I get around 1300fps, this is backed up with Hirtenberger 9mm subgun ammo.

But I don't think I will invest the money on maybe this rifle in 9x25 meeting my specific needs .
    I would like to know more about how you carry that Mini under a jacket.....

Feedback Score
    I don't carry the mini under my jacket just spare mags which because of their smaller size than rifle mags they are easier to carry concealed. The mini rides in a bag I carry some Jewish items in for synagogue and how much more Jewish can it get than a mini Uzi.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I was also really excited about this. I have a 7.5" 300 BLK, and this would be another cool "PDW" option. It looks like you can load a 200-220 grain bullet at subsonic velocities, and go down to a 135-ish grain that could get to 1500+ in an 8" barrel. I also find a gas operated gun much more interesting than just another blowback option. Hopefully I can get my hands on one and try it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anybody hear any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12