Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much are used 6920's worth?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    New ones in my area are running close to $900. Used ones are going for 700+/- . Most of the time though sellers have swapped out furniture and ask more because of it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

How much are used 6920's worth?

Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    here is one place. Just google search or look at slick guns https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-O...e6920-oem2.htm . Or you could just get a complete 6920 for $729 https://gunprime.com/product/colt-m4...-le6920-ar-15/
    Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 02-01-18 at 09:23.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Given that new ones can be found for about $700 now, I wouldn't pay more than $500 for a used one.
    +1 And since it would be near impossible to find a used one for $500, I'd just buy a new one. BTW, I got my OEM 6920 for $600 a few months ago.
    Last edited by Bret; 02-02-18 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    +1 And since it would be near impossible to find a used one for $500, I'd just buy a new one. BTW, I got my OEM 6920 for $600 a few months ago.
    I'm just going to buy new. I had a gentleman get offended that I didn't at least offer $550... For his used UPPER.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm sitting on a few 6920's that under normal circumstances, I'd sell off. The most used gun has about 150 rounds through it, and one is unfired. I say that I'm sitting on them because the market for used AR's is so soft at this point, I refuse to let them go for the price I would have to accept to sell them off. I'd be lucky to get $550-570 for one right now.

It's definitely a buyer's market right now, especially for a fixed front sight 6920.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I'm sitting on a few 6920's that under normal circumstances, I'd sell off. The most used gun has about 150 rounds through it, and one is unfired. I say that I'm sitting on them because the market for used AR's is so soft at this point, I refuse to let them go for the price I would have to accept to sell them off. I'd be lucky to get $550-570 for one right now.

It's definitely a buyer's market right now, especially for a fixed front sight 6920.
    If you change your mind send me a PM. I'll take 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    I'm just going to buy new. I had a gentleman get offended that I didn't at least offer $550... For his used UPPER.

Lol. Gun owners are stupid.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wow. I am totally not surprised. There was a Colt upper here, take off of a 6920, or at least that was the claim, no pictures, so could have been an expanse for all I know, no BCG, handguard, sights, or FH for the low, low price of $650. I loled. Then again we have a guy who has been trying to sell pistol and rifle mags since the beginning of 2016 telling people to buy before Hitery got in. I am pretty sure they haven't sold a thing since, forget the fact they at full 125% retail on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Yes, they are.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

CDNN has new 6920s for $799.99 plus shipping. At that price I see no reason to buy a used one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    It's not gun owners in particular. Most people are financially ignorant, don't want to learn and let their emotions guide their actions. I stopped tying to buy near new cars from individuals because they consistently wanted more for the cars than I could buy a new one for at the dealership.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast