32 37.65%
  • Glock 19x

45 52.94%
  • Other

8 9.41%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CZ P07 VS Glock 19x

Feedback Score
    Good luck with it. Hopefully it will be everything you want it to be.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    Good luck with your P07.

I bought mine and had it sent straight to Cajun, as I have said it has become my favorite pistol in no time.

I have a P09 that will soon also go to cajun, but after a bunch of dry firing it really has smoothed out.

Feedback Score
    I second getting it Cajunized ASAP, makes an already great gun beyond excellent.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well,

Aside from some customer service issues on the FFL side, I was able to get this in Today.

Shoulda been able to pick it up yesterday, but the FFL never called and the Delivery provider's tracking didn't even produce results until this AM. So, needless to say, I was a bit bitter about that.

I have it in my hands, nonetheless, and it's beautiful. Has a little bit of grittiness in the DA pull, but it's already started smoothing out in the dry fires.

I will be popping rounds off at the home range as soon as I can today. Around lunch or after work.

Will be running at least 200 through it. I also picked up an extra box of carry ammo to make sure I run 50 of those through before a deep cleaning and oiling for carry.

APL will be tomorrow, Black Rhino should be in sometime next week. Possibly Saturday if I am really lucky.

I am also very very happy I went this route. I can't believe the slides of the 26 and the P07 are almost exact same length, the beaver tail pushes it to a longer length, but I like the grip profile and length of the P07 quite a bit. My hand are just small enough to keep all my fingers on the grip but big enough that using the extension does give my pinky a tiny bit more purchase.

Mine, of course, did not come with the flush base plates. So I will be reaching out to CZ to see if they'll ship em out.

Now, to question: It seems there isn't much difference, but would there be an issue using the 16 flush fit mags versus the new 15 rounders? For magazine ejection and such, I mean. These extended mags shoot out of the magwell, absolutely impressed with that. I would rather have that then an extra round on a flush fit mag.

Thanks again to everyone for all their input and help.

Last edited by HeruMew; 02-13-18 at 10:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No issues using 16 round mags at all. Just load them to fifteen and they work just fine. The only difference between the two are the holes and numbers in the sides. Crap just reread your post. Realized you wanted to load them to 16. I have loaded them to 16 and they functioned fine but it’s really hard to get the last round in. I guess that’s why CZ dropped the capacity from 16 to 15 between the P-07 duty and the P-07. Sorry I was distracted by your pictures.
    Last edited by Chipper78; 02-13-18 at 13:35. Reason: Reading comprehension

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Well,

Aside from some customer service issues on the FFL side, I was able to get this in Today.

Shoulda been able to pick it up yesterday, but the FFL never called and the Delivery provider's tracking didn't even produce results until this AM. So, needless to say, I was a bit bitter about that.

I have it in my hands, nonetheless, and it's beautiful. Has a little bit of grittiness in the DA pull, but it's already started smoothing out in the dry fires.

I will be popping rounds off at the home range as soon as I can today. Around lunch or after work.

Will be running at least 200 through it. I also picked up an extra box of carry ammo to make sure I run 50 of those through before a deep cleaning and oiling for carry.

APL will be tomorrow, Black Rhino should be in sometime next week. Possibly Saturday if I am really lucky.

I am also very very happy I went this route. I can't believe the slides of the 26 and the P07 are almost exact same length, the beaver tail pushes it to a longer length, but I like the grip profile and length of the P07 quite a bit. My hand are just small enough to keep all my fingers on the grip but big enough that using the extension does give my pinky a tiny bit more purchase.

Mine, of course, did not come with the flush base plates. So I will be reaching out to CZ to see if they'll ship em out.

Now, to question: It seems there isn't much difference, but would there be an issue using the 16 flush fit mags versus the new 15 rounders? For magazine ejection and such, I mean. These extended mags shoot out of the magwell, absolutely impressed with that. I would rather have that then an extra round on a flush fit mag.

Thanks again to everyone for all their input and help.

You're making me regret not ordering it the other day, damnit I think I will have to do it after taxes roll in.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    200 rounds, I can't feel my fingers as I type this, but: I am certainly in love.

I was ringing that plate very easy out to quite a ways. The whole recoil impulse is different on it. Very flat shooting. I was surprised at how fast I was able to get back on target.

While I am happy I got to train for so long on trigger control and sight control, this is beautiful in regards to how well it shoots.

Excited to mount the light and get some carry time with this.

Feedback Score
    Attachment 50486

I wish I could find such a holster for my P07 with a TLR1.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Attachment 50486

I wish I could find such a holster for my P07 with a TLR1.
    Not exactly like that but some options:

http://www.blackpointtactical.com/shop/light-mounted/

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Sam the reason I like the holster I posted is how narrow it is compared to most kydex holsters. The holster I like is not a range holster, but a carry holster and I have one of these for Glock and love it.

Everybody I turned on to this holster loves it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast