Thread: holsters holsters holsters Kydex shops yum

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

holsters holsters holsters Kydex shops yum

I mainly run Glocks. Which of course means it's not hard to find holsters. Picking up a new Beretta Brigadier. Looking for kydex IWB. My primary edc is just a 17 in an INCOG. Who is making good stuff these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    I really like my holsters I've gotten from JM Custom Kydex. They've got a strong following at pistol-forums as well. Stuff is well built, comfortable, and I go hiking with a full-size handgun in their AIWB holster with no discomfort.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Nice! Thanks I will check them out! I really don't understand why most companies seem to only make holsters for glock anymore.
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Michael View Post
    Nice! Thanks I will check them out! I really don't understand why most companies seem to only make holsters for glock anymore.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 02-01-18 at 15:23.

Feedback Score
    NSR Tactical kydex holsters are extremely popular in the James Yeager fanboy crowd. I have picked up a couple myself and they work well.

Feedback Score
    I have an NSR Tactical C-4 and have been wearing it for almost a year without any issues. I don't think they make anything for the Beretta though, however it's been a while since I've looked at their offerings. Another company I have been a fan of lately is Squared Away Customs. They have a great line and had holsters ready for the Surefire XH35 about a week after it was in peoples hands. They also have a few offerings for the Berettas.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Nice thanks guys I will check em all out. I've been so busy I forgot to check this post -.-
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    hahah got it
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    For strongside IWB, consider Black Arch. I bought two a few months ago (PX4, Cheetah) on the recommendation of another member here. So far, these are my favorite concealment holsters for Berettas. I like them enough that I ordered 3 more last week, including one for a M9A1/M9A3. Since these are hybrid holsters, I suspect a Brig will fit just fine.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.