G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shorter Adjustable LOP Options to Magpul PRS?

Feedback Score
    PRS was too long for me also. I saved the $200 and stayed with my A2 which has a better rear rest angle anyway. YMMV...

My other builds sport a B5 SOPMOD which is really my favorite unless on a rear bag.

LMT does make a PRS like carbine version, not sure if it's shorter LOP.
    Last edited by LMT/556; 02-17-18 at 13:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been shooting AR's since the mid 80's, but never fell in love with any until I put LaRue RISR on to fix cheek weld. In case you are not aware what it does it's a reciprocating cheek riser that the back of the charging handle pushes on(spring). I do all offhand shooting/thermal and I'm a stickler for a great weld on my bony face so the AR was never my best shot until I got a solid weld going. Made such a big dif I don't even own any bolt guns any longer. Only downside might be you have to use it with a Magpul stock I think it's the CTR or something like that. Love the stink out of mine now

Feedback Score
    Someone had one of those at a LR class I took, don't remember much about it. They are on sale at Larue now for $30. I'm thinking about looking at dialing in mount height to get the scope to where I want, rather than moving the cheek rest. I think a 1.33 height will work with my Premier 3-15, with the standard PR caps.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a UBR on one and like it alot https://www.magpul.com/products/ubr-...lapsible-stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12