Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which Chronograph to buy? Recommendations.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Another Competition Electronics user. Never had any issues with it and seems accurate enough for my uses. They a nice people to deal with also. I recently lent mine to a friend and he managed to lose the battery cover. I sent them an email asking to buy a replacement and they came back asking for my address and they would send one gratis. A few days later it showed up.

Feedback Score
    A magneto speed is the best bang for the buck unless you really want to spend the money on a lab radar and need all the info it provides.

I have owned several ( and still have a pact) chrono where yo shoot through the plastic pieces and the only time I use it now is to check my bow.

Magneto speed is accurate and easy to set up. I have had no issues using it on combination/ drilling from Germany all the way to rifles with suppressors.

I have the v2. I did have to buy some extra spacers to get it to work on the German guns but they were cheap on amazon.

Good luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehgbyf View Post
    A magneto speed is the best bang for the buck...
    ... but then you must buy a second chrono for handguns.

Feedback Score
    I never thought of that because I donÂ’t reload for handgun. Good point.

A magneto speed will work with a sbr. I have even used on my uzi with a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    Satisfied Magnetospeed owner here. A bit fiddlely to set up but once set up it is easy to use. Never had a problem with it. I haven’t tried it with a pistol or SBR.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234