Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolf A1 input

Feedback Score
    Where would one find one of these SBR uppers (at the best price)?
    Last edited by Bret; 02-23-19 at 09:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Where would one fine one of these SBR uppers (at the best price)?
    I think the uppers are around 500 bucks everywhere. AIM has the 14.5 in stock.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...20in.%20Barrel

I kinda would like to play with a 12.5 inch version myself. I don't see myself replacing my 16 inch though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    The gun is a little front heavy. Now if you bought one of the sbr uppers I think it would be better.

Overall I can't complain about the upper though. I just want a t91 style lower to go with it.
    Seems like they sell out quickly. I think a 14.5" upper with the carry handle would be a good set up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not sure how many they actually are making but yea they sell out semi quick. I ordered one as soon as Atlantic firearms first listed them and was one of the first to post about one online that didn't get a presample. I wanted one to play with and was worried that they might only get a shipment or two in and that was it.

I honestly haven't shot mine as much as I could. I have put the t91 carry handle on it though that I got from t91tactical. Its a range toy for me.

If they had the 12.5 when it first came out I would have gone with that one and run it on a sbr'd lower(or form 1 a lower just for it).

Feedback Score
    I have one, and it's turned into a quest to build as original a military T91 as I can. Many of the parts look very, very similar to an HK MR556 when side by side. It's a cool gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo 1-1 View Post
    I ended up getting an A1 styled lower for it as the actual T91s use the older A1 forgings for lowers.
    Where'd you get the A1 styled lower? How well does the finish match the upper?

Feedback Score
    I received my 12.5" Wolf A1 upper today, installed it on my Colt 6933 lower half, put a Magpul rear sight on it and headed to my range with some Federal XM193. The first magazine that I used was a 20rd CProducts. It didn't seem to want to feed cartridges out of the magazine at first. I then inserted an OKay 20rd and it ran fine. After that I went back and forth between the CProducts and OKay magazines without issue. The spent cases went about five yards at about my 4:00. At about fifty yards, the point of impact was way high and slightly to the right. The windage was easily fixed by adjusting the Magpul rear sight, but I forgot my front sight adjustment too. It was shooting so high, that I'm doubting that moving the front sight up will completely fix the problem.

I'm still interested in finding a matching A1 style lower if anyone knows where to get one. The finish on the upper receiver was thick and looks painted, so if anyone knows where Wolf has them finished, that would also be good information to have.

Feedback Score
    Nodakspud would be one place. I'm sure there are others.

Feedback Score
    I saw that Nodakspud is offering A1 lowers, but their website indicates a minimum 6-8 month wait. That would make it over a year to complete the SBR because I'd have to wait about six months on the Form 1 to be approved. I was hoping that someone else offers A1 lowers. Painted like the Wolf upper would be a great bonus.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    How's about this?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast