Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wolf A1 input

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I compared the color/finish of my Aero lowers with the Wolf A1 upper. The match is somewhat close, but you can tell a difference with the two receivers mated together. Looking at the Wolf upper, the finish has so much texture to it that I don't think we'll find a comparable finish on a US made receiver. Meanwhile, Brownells took their A1 lower receiver off sales, so I'll wait for the next sale.
    Still listed in stock in black: Link.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see a successful attempt to mount a light to the stock hand guard.

I ran a few numbers and found the T91 upper weights roughly 1/2 lb more than a similar AR-style upper. (both with lightweight poly/heat shield type hand guards)
    Last edited by Ron3; 04-30-18 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    Here's a video of me shooting my Wolf A1 upper using a full auto M16A1 lower.
    https://youtu.be/NK7VXZtpOus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I'd like to see a successful attempt to mount a light to the stock hand guard.

I ran a few numbers and found the T91 upper weights roughly 1/2 lb more than a similar AR-style upper. (both with lightweight poly/heat shield type hand guards)
    I know this topic is old but I actually managed to sand down the handguard and made my own thread with small screws that came with the 4” picatinny rail for VFG without any difficulties overnight because I got fed up that their M-Lok handguards always are out of stock for a while LOL
    Last edited by Jaredwii; 05-18-20 at 15:11.

Feedback Score

fitted a Rail on Wolf T91

Took me around 20 minutes to complete itFullSizeRender.jpg

Feedback Score
    The nice folks at the T91 web store sell the GI gas block that has a rail on the bottom. It would probably be more elegant than grinding on the handguard.

https://store.t91tactical.com/T91-Fr...rel-p112599010

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234