Thread: Pink Pistols Dallas

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)

Pink Pistols Dallas

I have a friend at work that is an avid shooter. He is very flamboyant and does not feel comfortable with the places I take him to shoot, even though I like to destroy the people that actually say anything to him. Most are neck beards and he can out shoot them and can even out PT me now, I am oldish and broke but can give him a good run.

Does anyone have a contact for the Pink Pistols in Dallas? I can only find Facebook contacts and neither of us has an account. Does anyone have any contact information besides Facebook? Please PM me if you do.

We need to keep this 2nd Amendment community strong in the coming years so lets all do our part.

Thanks

Doc
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Maybe someone at one of the map links can help point your friend towards a place they are comfortable at...

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...7560268363&z=9

Click on the map points or select “Dallas TX” at left (not on alpha order...)

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Thanks. I will pass that on to him.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Thanks. I will pass that on to him.
    Thanks for you effort to help out a fellow shooter exercise his second amendment right.