Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: B&T APC9 that accepts Glock mags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would not be interested in an APC9 with or without Glock mags.

I would be VERY interested in an MP9 with Glock mags. VERY.

TED

Feedback Score
    I want an APC 9 that uses the most reliable magazine platform. If B&T’s mags are the way to go, I will stick with that.

I am waiting for the APC9 patrol model that has the longer barrel and handguard. The “pro” variant sounds great. Only reason I don’t want the SD version is I can’t run the gun suppressed for steel and PCC matches

Feedback Score
    For an inexpensive subgun, I can see inexpensive magazines being a consideration. If someone I going to buy a B&T subgun, I don't think inexpensive magazines would make much of a difference. Handgun and subgun compatibility might be a consideration, but knowing that the original design magazines run 100% would be more important to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    For an inexpensive subgun, I can see inexpensive magazines being a consideration. If someone I going to buy a B&T subgun, I don't think inexpensive magazines would make much of a difference. Handgun and subgun compatibility might be a consideration, but knowing that the original design magazines run 100% would be more important to me.
    I feel confident in the ability of B&T to make sure it is reliable. And I have LOTS of Glock mags. And if I’m out in public I’m wearing Glock mags. And I keep Glock mags in my vehicles. Why not choose the platform that works with the same
    mags as my pistol?
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I feel confident in the ability of B&T to make sure it is reliable. And I have LOTS of Glock mags. And if I’m out in public I’m wearing Glock mags. And I keep Glock mags in my vehicles. Why not choose the platform that works with the same
    mags as my pistol?
    Because it's a sub-par magazine design for a fixed barrel weapon?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I was interested in the Glock mag compatible lower for regulatory reasons because I anticipate a restricted magazine capacity ban in the near future for people in Illinois. Glock 10 round magazines would solve the problem.

I recently saw B&T starting making 10 round magazines for overseas markets, but they have yet to import any to the States. I emailed Jeremy at B&T about getting some, but he hasn't gotten back to me to say if it's a possibility.
    If Grant has any pull with them, I'd sure appreciate getting a handful of them.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bltzkrg View Post
    I was interested in the Glock mag compatible lower for regulatory reasons because I anticipate a restricted magazine capacity ban in the near future for people in Illinois. Glock 10 round magazines would solve the problem.

I recently saw B&T starting making 10 round magazines for overseas markets, but they have yet to import any to the States. I emailed Jeremy at B&T about getting some, but he hasn't gotten back to me to say if it's a possibility.
    If Grant has any pull with them, I'd sure appreciate getting a handful of them.
    10rd APC9 mags are here. We can order them for you.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bltzkrg View Post
    Then shouldn't you be buying as many "standard" capacity magazines as you can?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Then shouldn't you be buying as many "standard" capacity magazines as you can?
    If I want to bring the APC out to play at my club and there's a ban on standard capacity mags I'll be forced to use the approved size. I don't make the rules, and dead people in Chicago elect the rule makers. I'm stuck here until I retire so I have to go along with their nonsense publicly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123