Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B&T APC9 that accepts Glock mags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’d consider one now.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not a Glock guy but I do own an APC9 and shortly a GHM9. That being said the price drop in B&T mags from $65 to $45 closes the gap and makes this a non issue for me. The thought of putting anything other than a OEM Glock mag in a B&T is just ridiculous. IMO if justification in purchase for a B&T comes down to a cheap clone mag and the deal breaker then you should consider a Keltec and have no idea what you are buying/getting from B&T in the first place. Sure the concept sounds appealing but how many Glock pistols owners or agency's carry or even have 33 round Glock stick mags to begin with? With this type of platform isn't it about hi-cap mags? Sticking in a 17 round mag just doesn't do it for me.

I built two QC10 PCC's, one in Glock pattern and the other in Colt. There are a few reasons why I do like the Glock mag a little more however I hate loading it compared to the Colt. YUP that just might be a training thing but it is a thing. The B&T mag is AWESOME and while I am sure B&T would make the Glock mag function fine it just appears to me to be an after thought and not what the platform was originally designed for.

All I want is an AR lower that excepts the B&T mag!

Feedback Score
    I couldn't agree with Crossgun more. The price of B&T's 9mm mags has come down fairly significantly, although not to CZ scorpion levels. The translucent nature of the mags lets me see roughly how many round I have left, with relative ease. The mags are cross compatable with all 9mm B&T PCC offerings (TP9, KH9, GHM9, and APC 9), so unless they offer lowers for all their firearms, the benefit of glock mags will only benefit those who only own the APC. Also like Crossgu said, the double feed mags make load much more enjoyable than loading a single feed mag. Though the sharp esges on the B&T mag can get you, its certainly not a thumb destroyer. And yeah aesthetics do matter to most people, like myself, and I like the looks of the original mags as well as the idea of originality. I own enough B&T stuff to not consider an APC 9 with a glock mag lower, but if I didn't I still wouldn't be a buyer. Just my $0.02.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am definitely interested in a B&T that takes Glock Mags, be it the APC9 or GHM9. There was even talk a while back about “additional magazine conversions” for the KH9 (they run the normal B&T mags or Suomi) and a Glock mag kit for the KH9 would really make me happy.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I am definitely interested in a B&T that takes Glock Mags, be it the APC9 or GHM9.
    I didn't think about the GHM9, but now that your brought it up, it's different enough that I'd get one even though I already own an APC9.

Feedback Score
    I’d buy 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd get one if they accepted Glock mags. I have looked at the APC9 several times but mag prices always are what kept me from buying. I tend to buy at least 10 mags per gun so the cost of the additional mags just is too much for me.

Feedback Score
    I would be in for both lowers. As soon as there is a vendor who has a ghm9 in stock with 10-20 Mags I’ll buy one.
    As to the “it doesn’t look good”- it’s a tool. I don’t care what it looks like.

Feedback Score
    Are the Glock lowers available yet? My searches only find articles about it. I’d buy an APC9 pistol to convert but I’d really love a factory semi-auto SBR with Glock lower. I’m tired of having my personal information engraved on guns.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast