Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
I've tried just about everything and can't loose weight. Low fat, high fat, low carb, high carb, only veggies, only protien, mainly fish, Mediterranean, calorie restrictions, low portions but 6 times a day......etc...you mention it, I've probably tried it. Went to the gym then hired a personal trainer because I didn't feel that on my own I was focused enough. I gained muscle but never lost weight. In my 20s up to my early 30s I was 160lbs and 6ft tall. When I hit 34 back in 2014 I gained about 60lbs in one year with no change in diet. I even know the day it began. When i started with a personal trainer I was about 217 now around 225. This February when I had the flu I was in bed for a week. During the whole week I ate 2 eggs and was barely able to put that down. All I did was drink hot tea. When I felt better after a week I stepped on the scale and was 2lbs heavier than the week before. Have had blood work done and everything came back fine
Fine is not a lab number. Did you get a copy of the labs? What did they test for?