Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 22lr Trainers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Awesome that you're getting good performance with Eley CMP bulk.
    My T1X definitely prefers Tenex and SK Biathlon Sport. The SK isn't too bad at $0.13 each, but half that would be great!
    It's not as competitive as "really good ammo"....but I'm satisfied with the combination. Some day I may re barrel the rifle, Lija and Krieger make barrels I believe. I have shot some RWS, WOLF, TENEX, MIDAS etc from the rifle but not enough to really develop data for it. With te Eley I have data to 500 yards, I've shot a full case of it through the gun...
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trainers?

Here's a trainer of a different sort.

Smith 15-22 that I converted to LE6920 spec.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Trainers?

Here's a trainer of a different sort.

Smith 15-22 that I converted to LE6920 spec.
    Very cool rig you got. Love the carry handles.

I did the same thing, I put a damn SSA trigger and aimpoint and surefire can. Stupid, twice as much money in parts and pieces as gun. But its nice.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    While I save for my build I'm going to practice with our CZ 455.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    That is a good idea. There is a lot of discussion over on The Hide that 22s may go through a generational change in the next year or so. Faster twists than the 1:16 standard, new people making repeating actions for the R700 foot print, new potential ammo. It may be a game changer in the +200yrd 22lr technology. CZ455 with a good trigger is hard to beat...
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345