Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 22lr Trainers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Awesome that you're getting good performance with Eley CMP bulk.
    My T1X definitely prefers Tenex and SK Biathlon Sport. The SK isn't too bad at $0.13 each, but half that would be great!
    It's not as competitive as "really good ammo"....but I'm satisfied with the combination. Some day I may re barrel the rifle, Lija and Krieger make barrels I believe. I have shot some RWS, WOLF, TENEX, MIDAS etc from the rifle but not enough to really develop data for it. With te Eley I have data to 500 yards, I've shot a full case of it through the gun...
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trainers?

Here's a trainer of a different sort.

Smith 15-22 that I converted to LE6920 spec.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Trainers?

Here's a trainer of a different sort.

Smith 15-22 that I converted to LE6920 spec.
    Very cool rig you got. Love the carry handles.

I did the same thing, I put a damn SSA trigger and aimpoint and surefire can. Stupid, twice as much money in parts and pieces as gun. But its nice.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    While I save for my build I'm going to practice with our CZ 455.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    That is a good idea. There is a lot of discussion over on The Hide that 22s may go through a generational change in the next year or so. Faster twists than the 1:16 standard, new people making repeating actions for the R700 foot print, new potential ammo. It may be a game changer in the +200yrd 22lr technology. CZ455 with a good trigger is hard to beat...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just ordered my Tikka T1x. Finally. My LGS says it might take 4 weeks to get to me even though it's in stock at their warehouses. Oh well, it will give me time to decide on what optic. There seems to be a lot of love for the 5-20 Weaver GS on Rimfire Central for that price point. Still weighing the options.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Just ordered my Tikka T1x. Finally. My LGS says it might take 4 weeks to get to me even though it's in stock at their warehouses. Oh well, it will give me time to decide on what optic. There seems to be a lot of love for the 5-20 Weaver GS on Rimfire Central for that price point. Still weighing the options.
    There are so many great scope options out there. From stuff that mimics your centerfire closely, to just good scopes for pretty good prices. And as we get more generations of scopes the older ones on the used market are great values too.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I just got my T1x together yesterday. I've been planning an entry into the 22LR market for a while both as a trainer for my larger rifles and a competition gun in its own right for NRL22 stuff.

Tikka T1x 22LR with 20" barrel
    Oryx Chassis with two additional spacers
    Atlas Bipod
    WieBad cheek pad
    Area 419 30 MOA scope base
    Vortex PMR rings
    Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    I just got my T1x together yesterday. I've been planning an entry into the 22LR market for a while both as a trainer for my larger rifles and a competition gun in its own right for NRL22 stuff.

Atlas Bipod
    WieBad cheek pad
    Vortex PMR rings

Thats a bad bad boy. I should shoot my 22's more. I have several nice 22's and almost never shoot them. Shoot that biggin!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post

Atlas Bipod
    WieBad cheek pad
    Vortex PMR rings

Very nice build! .22s are wonderfully versatile, and you're going to have loads of fun shooting that one!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast