Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cor-Bon 9mm Luger +P 115gr DPX in Gel!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wtm75 View Post
    There's no hydrostatic shock at pistol velocities unless the round is going over 2000 fps.
    You must not remember that era. All the magazine articles and self defense experts talked about pistol rounds was hydrostatic shock. I was commenting on that era.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    You must not remember that era. All the magazine articles and self defense experts talked about pistol rounds was hydrostatic shock. I was commenting on that era.
    Copy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Many of those old ideas still exist.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the review. I want to believe the photos in gun mags that show perfect expansion but prefer to see them in the result of independent reviewers like these. The one that went through auto glass is telling.. safety glass used in windshields is known to be a challenging barrier. The couple times I've had the opportunity to shoot into junked cars I learned that windshields deform the first few bullets but side windows shatter on the first try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12